The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Some of the snide comments about Paige because her dad is on here is very poor taste. Shes his daughter so lets not be bellends eh?

I don't think the criticisms against Paige are because her dad posts on here though. Obviously I don't blame her dad one bit for defending her, I'd be exactly the same in his position but I haven't seen anyone going out of their way to be cunts. I'd rather people give their actual opinions, be it positive or negative, than pander to her just because her dad is on here.

If Paige turned a few weeks later after a slow build up we would be on here complaining that it was too predictable.

That is what happened.  And it was predictable.  I predicted she was going to cost Charlotte the match against Nikki, so was slightly wrong.  She's been doing things for weeks that hinted she was going to turn on Charlotte sooner or later.  Predictable is good, it means it makes sense (usually).

Some of the snide comments about Paige because her dad is on here is very poor taste. Shes his daughter so lets not be bellends eh?

I don't think the criticisms against Paige are because her dad posts on here though. Obviously I don't blame her dad one bit for defending her, I'd be exactly the same in his position but I haven't seen anyone going out of their way to be cunts. I'd rather people give their actual opinions, be it positive or negative, than pander to her just because her dad is on here.

I agree but there is giving an opinion and then there is talking about her tits.

And to be fair, the women are only employed because of their looks or some other superficial attribute. Pretending it has anything to do with talent is massively naive. There's a reason Sara Del Rey is an off camera trainer and Eva Marie is being groomed to be the focal point of the division.

This phrase only really works in pro wrestling due mainly to their presentation but, Paige is OK for a woman. If everything was the same and she was a man, she'd be shit. But she's one of the better performers, maybe fourth best, of a shit group. She's attractive and unique and that's why she's employed. Nothing to do with talent. And that's not a knock on her, it's a knock on the industry she's a part of. When you work with the same group of shit performers every week, you're not going to get much better.

You shouldn't have a different opinion or hold back just because her dad posts on here. We don't know her. She's a fictional character on a TV show. I'm sure she thinks Nickelback are shit.

Edited by Yakashi

• Paid Members

Eva Marie is nowhere near as attractive as they seem to think.

Spot on. She seems to be being presented as this amazing jaw dropper. I think she's as fucking bland as they come. Her bright red hair is basically just to hide how incredibly generic and un-sexy she is. I just don't get why they're bothering.

• Awards Moderator

Someone mentioned it in another thread, but I get the vibe of a Kardashian from Eva Marie, and I think that's why. Right in the spotlight, not necessarily through talent, and remaining there whether people like her or not, and totally oblivious to the fact ... There's stuff you can do with that. Her match on NXT this week wasn't very good, but I can buy into what I think they're doing with her.

I think Eve Marie is WWE's sexiest Diva and I can't be the only one. Sasha being a close second.

Its the good thing about having such a range, something for everyone. I'm sure there's some weirdo out there who thinks Bailey is a knockout, probably the same people who think the ginger one from Girls Aloud was the fittest or that Kate Micucci from Big Bang Theory is better looking that Kaley Couco. Obviously bollocks, but everyone has the right to set their sights low ;) 

I think Eve Marie is WWE's sexiest Diva and I can't be the only one. Sasha being a close second.

Its the good thing about having such a range, something for everyone. I'm sure there's some weirdo out there who thinks Bailey is a knockout, probably the same people who think the ginger one from Girls Aloud was the fittest or that Kate Micucci from Big Bang Theory is better looking that Kaley Couco. Obviously bollocks, but everyone has the right to set their sights low ;)

My opinion probably is less valid than most as I think Emma is the hottest diva so........