The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Finish next week off with a 15 to 20 minute belter with a Charlotte win, and I'll be a very happy man. Or am I being stupidly unrealistic and optimistic?

They've got a week to rehearse it. Charlotte's big matches in NXT were all rehearsed for well over a week, it would be a risky proposition to put this on last -- although Nikki was the only thing that ever got a decent match out of the AJ Lee vs Paige feud so maybe they can pull off something good. But this diva shit doesn't warrant the main event spot. The main event should be New Day vs anyone, while Xavier Woods plays the Final Fantasy victory tune again.

New Day have become such a brilliant act. They're a joy to watch. Absolutely capitalising on every moment of TV time they're given.

• Paid Members

As much I love seeing Sting, I do wish the feud was about him going for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and not about a big statue.

If Sting were to win - and I'm no way suggesting he might - would that make him and Flair the only two guys that have won the NWA, WCW and WW/E World titles? I mean properly, not like "Kurt Angle won the WCW title on Raw" post-buyout shenanigans.

• Paid Members

As much I love seeing Sting, I do wish the feud was about him going for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and not about a big statue.

If Sting were to win - and I'm no way suggesting he might - would that make him and Flair the only two guys that have won the NWA, WCW and WW/E World titles? I mean properly, not like "Kurt Angle won the WCW title on Raw" post-buyout shenanigans.

Don't think Kurt won the NWA title. He was a champ after TNA launched their own belt.

You are right. Flair is currently the only guy to have held all three and Sting is one of only two guys who could achieve it. Reckon Vince will bring Jeff Jarrett back anytime soon?

Edited by tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Don't think Kurt won the NWA title. He was a champ after TNA launched their own belt.

You are right. Flair is currently the only guy to have held all three and Sting is one of only two guys who could achieve it. Reckon Vince will bring Jeff Jarrett back anytime soon?

Bret, Goldberg, Booker, Hogan, Show, Nash and Sid could all still achieve it if they won the NWA Title, which wouldn't be too hard given that it's pretty much worthless these days.

• Paid Members

Bret, Goldberg, Booker, Hogan, Show, Nash and Sid could all still achieve it if they won the NWA Title, which wouldn't be too hard given that it's pretty much worthless these days.

Ha! That didn't even cross my mind. I'd watch it.

Edited by tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Sting has been so shit. Shit haircut, shit promos, shit shit music. Just shit.

This depresses me a lot. He's having his first ever WWE title match, and this has been all about a shit statue.

• Paid Members

Angle won the NWA title the same weekend TNA and the NWA ended their affiliation. The NWA dont recognize the title change due to the split straight after, but it happened.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I actually think clock being on the big screen could be quite intresting. With Nikki looking and it though out the bout as she's getting her arse kicked with Charlotte pinning her directly after Nikki achieves the longest ever title reign. They could even keep Ric at ringside to keep it fair/celebrate his daughters big win( the Russo in me sees it ending with Ric screwing Charlotte out the title then the show closes with him making out with Nikki! )

I had a faint glimmer if hope that Ambrose and Reigns would end up bringing in Samoa Joe to equal the odds it would be a fairly cool way to get him on the he main roster as I get the feeling they won't make a huge deal out off his Main roster debut

That was in the triple threat with Sting and Christian wasn't it? Sting tapped to the ankle lock as he pinned Christian. There was a momentary pause before Kurt was declared the winner and then showed on Impact as TNA Champion as opposed to NWA Champion.

If Show was to win the NWA title, he'd be the only man to be WWE, WCW, ECW and NWA champion, or would that be as someone put it "post buyout shenanigans"

• Paid Members

What was going on with the guy who jumped the rails as Rollins came to the ring for the last match ? Then the ref spotted him by ringside and it looked like security nabbed him there

I really wish in these scenarios they would just turn the cameras away and make sure the fannys don't have a weapon then roll them into the ring