The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

IF, and admittedly it's a big if, the reports are true and Rollins will turn face and face HHH at SummerSlam, I think it is a real shame.

Rollins has really hit his stride as a heel ever since he became champion and the arrogant prick heel who somehow manages to always escape with the title has life left.

Really? A poor man's Edge who's been outshone by a comedy double act for me. 

• Paid Members

But why, after everything over the past year, would Ambrose or Reigns help Rollins? Especially Reigns, who got fucked out a potential title win at Wrestlemania by the sneaky cunt. Why would he do a run in to help him? Or is that another 'because' reason

Maybe one of those 'who do they hate more' deals. I'm nee fucked if it happens, but either way Rollins can't lose that match, and the next night that win has to matter.

IF, and admittedly it's a big if, the reports are true and Rollins will turn face and face HHH at SummerSlam, I think it is a real shame.

Rollins has really hit his stride as a heel ever since he became champion and the arrogant prick heel who somehow manages to always escape with the title has life left.

Really? A poor man's Edge who's been outshone by a comedy double act for me. 

Fair enough. I think J&J have played their parts well but Rollins plays the arrogant pussy heel brilliantly in my opinion.

If they're turning Rollins face, it probably means Sheamus will be the 'Authority always wins' backup plan. Rollins will defeat HHH clean, and Sheamus cashes-in the briefcase to get the belt back with The Authority. It's stupidly predictable and hopefully I'm wrong, but they seem insistent on trying to make Sheamus the man and they seem insistent on keeping this authority angle going on and on and on and ariston.

HHH seems far more likely to turn face than Rollins with the way the storyline has went. I'm sure someone on here even questioned whether the Authority were face or heel not long ago because they had no idea with the actions they seem to take.

• Paid Members

I really enjoyed Michael Cole's "This relationship is moving along" line when Ziggler kissed Lana. I'd like to think it's the start of a weekly assessment based on what they do on the ramp.

Ziggler slips a hand down Lana's top - "Dolph and Lana have become exclusive, King"

Lana dry humps him against the ring steps - "This relationship has progressed to meeting the parents for dinner, King"

Lana rapes him with a strap-on - "This can only mean one thing, King, Ziggler shagged Lana's Dad"

I really enjoyed Michael Cole's "This relationship is moving along" line when Ziggler kissed Lana. I'd like to think it's the start of a weekly assessment based on what they do on the ramp.

Ziggler slips a hand down Lana's top - "Dolph and Lana have become exclusive, King"

Lana dry humps him against the ring steps - "This relationship has progressed to meeting the parents for dinner, King"

Lana rapes him with a strap-on - "This can only mean one thing, King, Ziggler shagged Lana's Dad"

That genuinely had me laughing out loud because I read it in Cole's voice. Brilliant stuff.

Seriously though Dolph Ziggler has really began grating on me lately. There's no part of his character that I like.

• Paid Members

I love how they turned Lana from powerful, intelligent and independent woman to Ziggler's mute eye candy in the space of weeks. 

The whole face turn has annoyed me. She started out as some awful, cold (but very hot) ruthless Putin sympathiser, then in the space of a few weeks turned into a crowd pleasing moron with a big forehead. The change jarred so much with what she was that I thought it was all clearly a set up on poor Dolph.

Edited by ColinBollocks

Its probably been mentioned here, but is Rusev coming across as the face in all of this?

I saw his promo the other week "I have lost my title, my women and my career, but I will get it all back". I was thinking, good for you Rusev. Then all of a sudden Dolph is out there kissing Rusev's Mrs being a proper bastard.

I know there is more to it than that, but they should flip it around once Rusev is back.