The Preston City Wrestling Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Are PCW doing an ippv? They could have plugged it on twitter or something, get the word out.

They have plugged it a little on Twitter. Think it was only announced a week or 2 ago.

Also, Cody Rhodes announced for the Bradford show. On the subject(ish) of the Bradford show. PCW now run Preston, Blackpool, Liverpool and now Bradford (along with a show in Wrexham I believe). When is the time for a re-branding so as to not be named Preston City Wrestling anymore? Or do you not think that is necessary?

Are PCW doing an ippv? They could have plugged it on twitter or something, get the word out.

They have plugged it a little on Twitter. Think it was only announced a week or 2 ago.

Also, Cody Rhodes announced for the Bradford show. On the subject(ish) of the Bradford show. PCW now run Preston, Blackpool, Liverpool and now Bradford (along with a show in Wrexham I believe). When is the time for a re-branding so as to not be named Preston City Wrestling anymore? Or do you not think that is necessary?

I believe Tommy was being sarcastic as they were tweeting it every 2 minutes at the point he posted that.

Also running Manchester. They don't need to change the name (perhaps just use the initials in marketing), PCW/Preston City Wrestling is the brand they are selling and its just visiting these other spots at the moment.