Evening show:

Kenny williams won the 6 way scramble

Noam dar beat sha samuels by submission

Viper beat saraya knight

Lionheart beat jeff cobb

Team single beat the hooligans and the london riots in a 3 way match

Dave mastiff beat jay white

Bubblegum beat el ligero to win the vacant pcw cruiserweight title

Team dave rayne (dave rayne, keith myatt, alex boylin, nordic warrior and danny hope) beat team jo rose (joey hayes, kirby, jimmy j, sammy smooth and 1 other)

So dave rayne now is the sole gm of pcw and turned heel in the process after the match.

Noam dar beat rampage brown in the main event by submission which was wrongly announced at the end as a draw by richard parker.

Overall match quality wise it was very good especially the tag title match and ligs/bubblegum just stuff like the dave rayne heel turn and team single not losing the straps didnt make sense.

Probably a 7/10 show

Dave rayne and big t beat mason stark and craig sanders

Bubblegum beat jack baron and mark eastup

T bone beat alex boylin

Noam dar beat jimmy j

Kenny williams beat phillip michael

Lionheart beat jack garvin

Chris ridgeway beat dave birch

Viper and lauren double pinned jennie b

Not bad for a free show - the 2 jacks, phil michael, jimmy j and mark eastup were the standouts from the academy guys.

The womens match and the opening tag though were particularly dreadful. But apart from that you can see potential in a lot of the guys from the academy

Evening show:

Kenny williams won the 6 way scramble

Team dave rayne (dave rayne, keith myatt, alex boylin, nordic warrior and danny hope) beat team jo rose (joey hayes, kirby, jimmy j, sammy smooth and 1 other)

Noam dar beat rampage brown in the main event by submission which was wrongly announced at the end as a draw by richard parker.

Chris Ridgeway won the 6 way match.

1 other was Iestyn Rees.

Noam Dar won by ref stoppage in the main event.

So fed up with heel GM/authority.

Only caught a bit of the outdoor show, but the indoor one was very strong, I thought. Great placing of the matches, which was vital with there being no interval. Nothing outstayed its welcome, everything had something to offer. Thumbs up here.  :thumbsup:

Two months this Saturday and still no DVDs despite being told they would be sent out 10 days ago.

I appreciate show times can be busy but surely from 13th June when the money was sent somebody could have put a few hours aside somewhere amidst booking shows and pissing it up in Magaluf and got a few DVDs sent out?

Anybody on here work for PCW that can give the relevant person a kick up the arse?

Threaten to bootleg any current DVDs you have?

Hmm.... I would get to meet Chris Masters that way......

Question. I've read this thing about Mr. Fludder and Masters and bootleg DVDs, but not seen the full story. Whats the story?

Hmm.... I would get to meet Chris Masters that way......

Question. I've read this thing about Mr. Fludder and Masters and bootleg DVDs, but not seen the full story. Whats the story?

Basically...

A video exists somewhere but it's since been taken down from Youtube. Mr. Fludder came across some fan who was bootlegging PCW DVD's online, maybe even on here. Instead of doing things in an official or professional manner, he decided to take Chris Masters with him to this kids house and filmed the entire thing. This kid was about 17, clearly intimidated and half the size of both men. You could clearly see Fludder giving this kid a 'good telling off', It was really disgusting.

Blast them on Twitter and Facebook. I'm sure that'll soon get them to sort it out.

I can see why somebody would bootleg PCW DVD's to be honest - they'd probably send them a shite sight quicker than PCW themselves.

Still no DVDs. On Saturday it will be 2 months exactly since I ordered them. Messaged their Facebook page and, despite making posts on the Facebook asking fans to buy tickets for their next show page they have not responded to my query.

I posted ON the PCW Facebook page about it but that post has been deleted.

So, seriously, if anybody on here knows anybody who works for PCW can you please tell them to get the fucking things sent out OR give me the money back because I'm seriously tempted to drive to Preston with some big weightlifter bloke from my gym and doorstep Fludder with a camcorder like he did to the bootleg kid.