The Preston City Wrestling Thread

Show 1

Cole over Ligero and Bubblegum in an elimination 3-way to win the PCW crusierweight strap

Williams over Young

Samuels over King

Kirby/Hayes over Castle/Delirious

Mastiff over Strong to retain PCW title

War Machine, Alexander, and Lionheart over Interacial Love, Rees, and Rayne

Team Single over ReDRagon in a street firght to retain PCW tag titles
Lethal over Dar to retain ROH world title

Show 2
Strong over Garrett, Ligero, Rayne, Bubblegum, and King in a 6-way
Samuels over Castle
Cole over Smith to retain PCW cruiserweight title
Dar over Alexander
Team Single over ReDRagon, War Machine, and Hayes/Kirby in a 4-way to retain PCW tag titles
Mastiff over Young to retain PCW title
Lionheart over Delirious
Lethal over Williams to retain ROH world title

Show 3

Castle over Alexander, Young, Smith, Garrett, and Kirby in a 6-way

Strong over Lionheart  via count out (Lionheart walked out)
War Machine over ReDRagon

Rayne, Hooligans, and X-Pac (w/ Hall in their corner) over FWB

Lethal over Hayes to retain ROH world title

Samuels over Delirious

Dar vs PCW trainee Jack Baron didn't happen as Baron was attacked by Drew Galloway who said he wanted Galloway/Dar III right now!

Dar over Galloway in a fantastic match that went all over Evoque.

Mastiff and Cole fought to a 3-3 draw in a 30min ironman match for the PCW title. Mastiff vs Cole went to sudden death at the request of both men. This ended in a double DQ after Sha attacked both men. Mastiff retains.

Show 4

T-Bone, Rees, Bubblegum over Delirious and ReDRagon.

Castle over Young.

War Machine over Roy Knight and T-Bone. zak apparently fell over drunk and hurt himself, so Roy asked for anyone in the back to be his partner. Bone accepted. Bone laid out Roy after the match and zak made the save on crutches. This pretty much sets up a future match between Team Single and the Hooligans for the titles.

Hayes/Kirby over Interacial Love.

Cole over Bubblegum to retain the PCW cruiserweight title.

Dar over Lionheart via count out as Lionheart walks out.

King over Alexander.

Strong over Lethal.

Edited by truthofsin

If The Hooligans don't end the reign (which has to be approaching 1000 days) it's hard to imagine who will. They've run out of competition almost. How many challengers they've had in total? That's gonna be quite the list to go through.

I'll be shocked if the Hooligans dont take the belts next time out. They are the ones the fans want to dethrone Team Single. I do wonder where Rampage and T-Bone go from there though. I mean they've done everything they can do as a team, and i doubt they'll stay together.

If The Hooligans don't end the reign (which has to be approaching 1000 days) it's hard to imagine who will. They've run out of competition almost. How many challengers they've had in total? That's gonna be quite the list to go through.

The Hooligans should have ended the reign months ago, during their TLC match with Team Single.

PCW does a lot of things right, but I can't understand why they continue to keep the titles on Team Single. It's played out, and was played out months ago.

That's PCW's biggest fault - they stay with a pat hand for too long, and don't change things up in quick enough fashion.  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...