The Preston City Wrestling Thread

Xpac confirmed as first wildcard at SuperShow of Honor!

Hopefully we get the rest of the talent that are attending the Wales Comic Con too

Do the guys that appear at the comic con and PCW actually wrestle at the event or just appear at the meet and greet? 

Would be great if Jericho made some kind of appearance as he is at Wales Comic Con. 

Xpac confirmed as first wildcard at SuperShow of Honor!

Hopefully we get the rest of the talent that are attending the Wales Comic Con too

Do the guys that appear at the comic con and PCW actually wrestle at the event or just appear at the meet and greet? 

Would be great if Jericho made some kind of appearance as he is at Wales Comic Con.

Last November we got Animal, Lance Storm, Brodus Clay and Booker T from Wales comic con. Lance and Brodus both had a couple of matches.

So we may be lucky and get some of the talent performing too.

As for Jericho I can see him coming to the signing on the Saturday but probably not performing. Don't think he'd risk it in case he picked up an injury and had to cancel his fozzy shows

• Paid Members

In case anyone hasn't seen, tomorrow afternoon's free show in Blackpool has been moved indoors to the Winter Gardens due to the likelihood of rain. Yes, where NXT is running later this year.

There is a capacity of about 3,000, so if you're going it might be an idea to get down early.

Anyone do the ROH/PCW shows last year? Fancy getting the train down for this years edition but would welcome advice/feedback before booking anything.

If you're travelling from Scotland, it's cheaper to get the Megabus.

I usually stay at Premier Inn but have left it too late to get a cheap room so I'm still searching for a hotel at the moment.

Other than that, get your tickets booked!

Edited by HLSXN

Anyone do the ROH/PCW shows last year? Fancy getting the train down for this years edition but would welcome advice/feedback before booking anything.

If you're travelling from Scotland, it's cheaper to get the Megabus.

I usually stay at Premier Inn but have left it too late to get a cheap room so I'm still searching for a hotel at the moment.

Other than that, get your tickets booked!

Going to get the train from Manchester so can be there and back in a day, what's the situation with the meet and greets? They're pretty much the only aspect I don't get. Probably going to book for the final Sunday show, hopefully go out on a bang.

Any results?

Ive seen a few pictures from the show and the venue looks beautiful.

Here you go:

Viper & Mr Anderson def. So Scandalous (Ryan Smile & Damian Dunne)

Mickie James def. Toni Storm

The Wolves def. Maaaaartin Kirby & Joey Hayes

Dave Mastiff def. Nick “Magnus” Aldis

Lionheart def. Sha Samuels by disqualification

Noam Dar def. Ashton Smith by submission

Dave Rayne def. Gilligan Gordon

Mr Anderson & Too Cool def. Bubblegum, Rampage Brown & Iestyn Rees

Trav mentioned on Twitter he had to pull out due to a stomach bug. Hopefully shouldn't be too much of a problem.