Dave Mastiff © vs. Bobby Lashley - PCW Championship

Drew Galloway vs. Noam Dar

Tommaso Ciampa vs. El Ligero

Lionheart vs. Sha Samuels - No Holds Barred

Charlie Garrett vs. Iestyn Rees

T-Bone vs. Dave Rayne

Joey Hayes & Maaaartin Kirby vs. The Wards

Xander Cooper vs Ashton Smith vs Bubblegum vs Dean Allmark

Updated card for this evenings 'Heroes' show. Apparently not a sell out as yet but understandable given how much they've had going on recently and the big Halloween Supershow and the ROH Supershow weekend.

Don't think it's really had the hype of recent shows but if Galloway vs Dar and Ligs vs Ciampa are anything like previous encounters, then those 2 matches alone could make this a 'must see'. And obviously there's a lot of other solid things going on in the undercard. I'm not a Lashley fan so not fussed on the main event but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt.

​

If anyone didn't go to the show:

Bubblegum beat allmark, ashton and cooper in a 4 way - this was a really good match all round, think we will be seeing xander again sometime.

Iestyn rees beat charlie garrett via distraction and power bomb.

T bone beat Dave rayne in a battering with what can only be called as a vertical suplex into a tombstone piledriver.

El ligero beat Tomasso Ciampa - excellent match, ciampa made a little girl cry at ringside (made up after) but really got him over as the baddie in this. Must be a decider sometime soon in pcw.

Sha Samuels beat lionheart via sleeper - not a bad match, right man won sha is great as a bad guy and looks like sometime soon will be challenging mastiff for the title.

Joey hayes and maaaartin kirby beat the wards. The wards are a pretty fun team who before the match brought a black labrador into the ring to auction it off, poor dog :(.

Drew Galloway beat noam dar - Match of the night and with it being 1-1 this must continue.

The match included dar being bodyslammed through the fire exit, fighting on the bar. Match ended via 2 futureshock ddt's by drew on dar. Big pull apart brawl at the end as well.

Dave Mastiff beat bobby lashley by pin in the main event, good enough scrap.

Mastiff was then beatdown by fwb which lead to kirby trying to cash in his briefcase but to no avail as it just ended with kirby and mastiff clearing the ring.

Overall decent show, smaller than usual crowd but would recommend seeing it on dvd just for the ligs vs ciampa and dar vs galloway matches.

• Paid Members

I loved the Ligero vs Ciampa match at Supershow of Honor last year so will definitely be seeking this rematch out. Annoyingly they're also wrestling at Southside tonight and I can't get to that either.

Ah yes, Ciampa/Ligero the first time was tremendous, more than made up for having to watch that dreadful Elgin/Whitmer match beforehand. Going off the results this time around looks like it had some really good lead in matches beforehand so I bet it went down a storm.

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Massive show(s) tomorrow. If you remember the initially announced PCW calendar, this was originally supposed to be the second of this year’s ‘Supershow’ weekenders. That status then went to the ‘Supershow of Honor II’ weekend when the ROH arrangement was made again, leaving this as effectively a one-day ‘supershow’ in its own right.

Here’s what’s on offer:

Scary Moves (Doors 11am; Show 12noon)

Rhyno vs. Dave Mastiff

7 Team ‘Winner Stays On’ Gauntlet:

Dave Rayne & Scotty 2 Hotty; Bubblegum & Iestyn Rees; Magnus & Bram; So Scandalous (Ryan Smile & Damien Dunne); ???; ???; ???

Charlie Garrett vs. Sha Samuels

Andrew Everett vs. Bubblegum

Noam Dar vs. T-Bone

Trevor Lee vs. Martin Kirby

Lionheart vs. Ashton Smith

Super Fright Night (Doors 3pm (for Meet & Greet); Show 6pm)

Non-Title:

Jeff Jarrett vs. Dave Mastiff

PCW Tag Team Championship:

T-Bone & Rampage Brown © vs. Afternoon Gauntlet Winners

Trevor Lee vs. Andrew Everett vs. Noam Dar

Lionheart vs. Sha Samuels

Rhyno vs. Iestyn Rees

PCW Cruiserweight Title

Bubblegum © vs. El Ligero

Scotty 2 Hotty & Dave Rayne vs. Joey Hayes & Martin Kirby

Magnus & Mickie James vs. Viper & THE GRIM REAPER

Charlie Garrett vs. Ashton Smith

An Evening With Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat (10pm)

There’s also Nigel McGuinness, SoCal Val and Bram scheduled as part of it all. Phew.

Massively loaded day, with SIXTEEN matches actually announced (and one of those looks to be 6 mini-matches). There’s obviously going to be some surprises, what with the return of the Halloween GRIM REAPER mystery gimmick (that was fan favourite Uhaa Nation last year), several unannounced teams for the afternoon tag gauntlet gimmick and possibly more too.

John Morrison, Ultimo Dragon Juventud Guerrera and Ted DiBiase are all in the country, but they’re scheduled for 4FW at the same time and a double-shot would seem unlikely. BLUE PANTS of NXT fame is also here - I don’t know her whereabouts on the Saturday but she would seem to be someone that would get a good pop. I think Tommaso Ciampa might still be here on his extended European stay as well at the moment, so, that could probably be the best call for the GRIM REAPER.... but who really knows? Half the fun in in guessing and trying to work it out, but the other half is in the surprise reveal itself.

For the tag teams, I’m hoping it’s going down more of the daft, fun, entertainment route. I’d love it if the returning MOB were in as a surprise, but I think a good guess might be the PCW ‘main’ show debut of the GZRs.

It’s an early start, what with 11am doors (meaning I’m going to have to get me arse in shape to get there from Manchester in time after tonight’s ICW shenanigans), but looking to be yet another super-fun PCW all-dayer.

See you there!

Edited by Big Benny HG

So full results from this past weekend's Fright Night Supershow (Lots of card changes from the original line up)

Afternoon Show:

Rampage Brown beat Martin Kirby with the Piledriver

Sha Samuels beat Charlie Garrett with a sleeper (Samuels is just very good as a bad guy)

Bubblegum beat Trevor Lee (Good match which included Trevor going up for a foot stomp and banging his head on the ceiling)

Lionheart beat Ashton Smith

Noam Dar beat T-Bone by submission

Rhyno beat Rampage Brown

Charlie Garrett & Ashton Smith won the gauntlet tag to go on and face Team Single in the Evening

Evening Show:

Joey Hayes (Replaced by later revealed Bram) & Martin Kirby beat Dave Rayne and Scotty 2 Hotty

Rhyno beat Iestyn Rees (Rees was dressed as Rick Rude but ended up looking more like Freddie Mercury which provoked a 2 minute singalong of "Bohemian Rhapsody")

Team Single beat Ashton Smith & Charlie Garrett (Really good match with the makeshift team of Smith and GNG looking good)

Viper & Mr Anderson beat Mickie James & Magnus via standing senton from Viper via Anderson

Sha Samuels beat Lionheart in a I quit Match, afterwards Lionheart turned heel by superkicking the raffle lady.

El Ligero beat Noam Dar & Bubblegum in a 3 way elimination match to win the Cruiserweight title

Jeff Jarrett beat Dave Rayne in the Main Event.

Brief thoughts:

Happy that Lionheart has turned heel, due to months of crowd apathy towards him since his return.

Ligero winning the belt is a nice change and sets up 2 further matches one vs gum and one vs dar.

What happened to Trevor Lee not being on the 2nd show, i guess it must have been the bang on the head

For a show with quite a few changes, it was a decent enough show with i would say the Tag Title Match, the 3 way and Lee vs Bubblegum are the ones to search out for further viewing.

Yes, it was a bit of a strange day but enough good matches to be satisfied. I really enjoyed Dar vs T Bone on the afternoon show as well as Lee-Bubblegum being decent. Both title matches in the evening were really good, felt like Garrett/Smith were elevated even in defeat (a little tease of dissension between T Bone and Rampage as well), and Bubblegum, Ligero, and Dar are just all really good. Viper/Anderson/Mickie/Magnus was fun as well.

Lionheart isn't able to prosper as a babyface, so the heel turn was inevitable as some point but does leave them heavy on the heel side at the moment.

Lionheart isn't able to prosper as a babyface, so the heel turn was inevitable as some point but does leave them heavy on the heel side at the moment.

I think off the top of my head the face side is Mastiff, Kirby, Dave Rayne, Allmark, Garrett, Ashton, Dar, Ligero, Hooligans.

Hooligans are not full time but yes if they get booked again they would be big faces. Fair enough there are numbers on the face side.

I suppose what I was thinking of was with FWB and the undefeated Sha Samuels at the point of turning at least Lionheart could be seen as #6 heel (although Fludder may push him beyond that). Plus there is whatever you would classify Joey Hayes as.