The Preston City Wrestling Thread

Usually the meet and greet takes up a lot of time. On the Roh show it will be mobbed. Trust me. Last year it was unbelievable how busy it was. They had all the Roh stars plus booker t, animal, Brodus clay, lance storm and loads of guys from the Wales comic con. Make sure you make use of the superticket early access to the meet and greet as it can get really busy. If I have spare time I usually hit the pub. Good pubs round about the venue. Me and my mate usually go out after the shows too lol

I'm going to my first PCW show next week. Travelling up from London and I can't wait.

You're in for a treat  :thumbsup:

I always do the meet and greets. I must admit I enjoy the meets as much as the shows ha ha

Ligero vs Ciampa has been announced for the September show...so looks like i get to see it after all.

Ha ha what's the chances eh? I must not be he only one who thought it was a classic.

You got your ticket ordered now?

I know really glad to be able to see it.

Not yet I'm unsure whether to get 1st, 2nd or general (I'm going alone)

So am I dude. Get a front row like me ha ha!

Ha ha what's the chances eh? I must not be he only one who thought it was a classic.

May well do, give me a shout if you're looking for a beer before.

Sounds good to me. We need to organise a meet up if there are any other members on here feel free to join in

Sounds good to me. We need to organise a meet up if there are any other members on here feel free to join in

yeah man sounds good to me, going to buy a seating ticket tonight.

Ha ha lucky you. Wish I only had 15 mins travel lol. Not looking forward to the long drive back up on Friday night after the show. First time I've had to do that usually stay in hotel. But it was the only way I could meet Joe and couldn't pass that up

Ha ha lucky you. Wish I only had 15 mins travel lol. Not looking forward to the long drive back up on Friday night after the show. First time I've had to do that usually stay in hotel. But it was the only way I could meet Joe and couldn't pass that up

Yeah it's definitely too good of a show to pass up, can't wait to see reDRagon and Samoa Joe again.  

Do we know who reDragon are facing yet?