The Preston City Wrestling Thread

Would be cool if PCW got some more Japanese guys in. Don't think they've had any since Liger. Please correct me if I'm wrong

Liger was the last. Styles is the closest we've had since given he's under contract to NJPW, but no actual Japanese talents. The ROH shows would be the perfect shows to have some NJPW talents on though given the 2 promotions already work together quite a lot. So the target audience, for these shows at least, would be the same. There are a lot of potential dream matches to be had with PCW, ROH, and NJPW guys all on a roster for the weekend.

Would be cool if PCW got some more Japanese guys in. Don't think they've had any since Liger. Please correct me if I'm wrong

Liger was the last. Styles is the closest we've had since given he's under contract to NJPW, but no actual Japanese talents. The ROH shows would be the perfect shows to have some NJPW talents on though given the 2 promotions already work together quite a lot. So the target audience, for these shows at least, would be the same. There are a lot of potential dream matches to be had with PCW, ROH, and NJPW guys all on a roster for the weekend.

True with Styles. I know NJPW are here in October. But still possible someone can come come in November as well.

So far for PCW/ROH Supershow we have...

ROH TalentAdam ColeDeleriousBobby FishKyle O'ReillyCedrick AlexanderMichael ElginDalton CastleSilas Young????

International Talent

Doug Williams

????

Who is everyone expecting/hoping the others will be?

Really hoping for Jay Lethal and the Briscoes. Their matches with team single last year were up there with some of the best I've ever seen

Not sure who the international talent will be. Last year they had the guys from Wales comic con over too

You going to the show?

I'm also really hoping for Lethal/Briscoes. I really want to see some of the NJPW guys as the international talent (Kushida and Okada would be perfect)

Yeah this will be my third PCW show but my first show that I will be going to on my own (the guy I usually go with is away that week).

ROH TalentAdam ColeDeleriousBobby FishKyle O'ReillyCedrick AlexanderMichael ElginDalton CastleSilas Young????

International Talent

Doug Williams????

Really hoping for Jay Lethal and the Briscoes. Their matches with team single last year were up there with some of the best I've ever seen

Not sure who the international talent will be. Last year they had the guys from Wales comic con over too

You going to the show?

I'm also really hoping for Lethal/Briscoes. I really want to see some of the NJPW guys as the international talent (Kushida and Okada would be perfect)

Yeah this will be my third PCW show but my first show that I will be going to on my own (the guy I usually go with is away that week).

Yeah I would love to see some NJPW guys. Liger would be top of my list. Missed the last show he was at. I've been at PCW 4 times this year already lol. Not sure if my mate is coming to this one or not tho so may be going myself too. I've got a front row super ticket. Come down from Scotland for the shows. This thread seems to be awfully quiet most of the time considering how good PCW shows are

International Talent

Doug Williams????

You going to the show?

Yeah I would love to see some NJPW guys. Liger would be top of my list. Missed the last show he was at. I've been at PCW 4 times this year already lol. Not sure if my mate is coming to this one or not tho so may be going myself too. I've got a front row super ticket. Come down from Scotland for the shows. This thread seems to be awfully quiet most of the time considering how good PCW shows are

Yeah Liger would be great as I missed that show to.  I only started going to the shows earlier this year.

I have a 2nd row super ticket for the weekend, looking forward to it.

Yeah hopefully we can get the thread a little busier in future.

Always wanted to do a PCW show and now my hours at work seem to be a little steadier and I've found a few friends at Uni into wrestling, I may see if people are interested in heading up for this.

I'd be quick about it, well over half the tickets are already sold. And all the seats sold out th day they went on presale.

• Paid Members

Aye its slightly problematic as we're trying to get around some uni rules while forming a society that means we could use the uni's minibus to get up and such. But obviously wouldn't be in place until September. May have to see what my bank balance looks like after getting paid in the next few weeks and see about heading up to this. Otherwise it goes in our plan for travel as a society for next year.

• 2 weeks later...

For the Preston anniversary show so far the matches announced are...

Dave Mastiff vs Bubblegum (PCW Championship Match)
Dave Rayne vs Lestyn Rees
Dean Allmark vs El ligero vs Charlie Garrett vs Ashton Smith vs ??? vs ???

Team Single open challenge

For the Blackpool show...

Dave Mastiff vs Magnus
Mickie James vs Toni Storm