The Preston City Wrestling Thread

• Paid Members

Chris Masters not announced for show 1. I fear for Dave Rayne...

In possibly my most insane wrestling trip ever, I'm going up in the morning from here in Sussex, just for night 1.

On the Saturday I need to get an early train back to London to FLY TO CHICAGO for Extreme Rules. I need my head read...

dunno if this was one supershow too many for them. 

seems thrown together to me. 

dont get me wrong, some interesting matches over the weekend but so much has been changed and they have nothign butthe FWB story going through it. 

think its a missed opportunity not having sabu and RVD do anything with each other. them vs the hooligans or team single would have been a money match IMO 

dunno if this was one supershow too many for them.

seems thrown together to me.

dont get me wrong, some interesting matches over the weekend but so much has been changed and they have nothign butthe FWB story going through it.

think its a missed opportunity not having sabu and RVD do anything with each other. them vs the hooligans or team single would have been a money match IMO

They couldn't do Sabu & RVD as a team because RVD is only wrestling on shows 1 & 3, and Sabu is only appearing at Show 2. They did well getting Sabu for the Saturday afternoon show at the last minute as he has other bookings.

I think the shows look great - and there's some fresh British talent being featured on the shows that PCW hasn't used before. Given the knock often made against PCW, this is a great response to such critics.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

maybe its just that its crept up so quickly. i love the fact that they're bringing in younger guys, dont get me wrong. just seems to be nothing that would make me think 'wow, i have to go to that'. decent enough shows but seems less than what their weekenders usually are. 

maybe i'm just gutted i cant make it. 

surely if RVD is on show 1 and 3 then he'll be in preston during show two anyway. weird. 

• Paid Members

Left York thi5 morning to gloriou5 beer garden weather. Arrive in Pre5ton to find it decidedly le55 5o. Thi5 make5 me 5ad...

I like the look of the 5hows5. I've been one of tho5e people who've been calling for new name5 in PCW to fre5hen thing5 up and the5e are a good bunch of guy5 featured here. Actually looking forward to the new guy5 more than the import5 thi5 time.

5orry... thi5 po5t actually annoyed me to write too...

What a weekend. Legit lost my voice from chanting and singing so much tonight. Incredible atmosphere.

That main event was one of the best PCW main events ever.

Heat was off the charts. Mastiff & Karen Jarrett screaming insults at each other on the mic afterwards was hilarious.

PCW Showdown on June 5th is going to be fantastic, with Lionheart vs Styles II. I believe the show is already sold out too.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

so june 5th we have - lionheart/styles, hooligans/team single TLC, DAVE RAYNE!/joanna rose ? and mastiff/samuels 

i'm correct huh. 

thats a cracking card. heat for styles is going to be monumental. unless theres smarks thinking its cool to support the heel because they're all dicks 

Yep that is the correct card, i think after last night if it is the same crowd i don't think AJ will be getting any cheers. A resounding f u AJ.

That aside Hooligans/Team Single should be an amazing brawl. Same with Sha/Mastiff which is anyones guess. Can see shenanigans a plenty in the Rayne/Rose match.

PCW this year apart from the unlucky stuff like del rio/nash/gabriel not turning up has been on fire. Especially with trying to do long term storylines for now at least 3/4 things. Just makes you want to see whats going to happen next.