The Preston City Wrestling Thread

• Paid Members

Whats the deal there then?

I'm guessing the deal is JoRo networks when American indy talent comes over, they think she's good, and hence she scores work over there.

Joanna's way smarter than a lot of people give her credit for. I don't know how far she'll go, but she's definitely got more drive and ambition than a lot of people on the U.K. indy scene. And she's really good at what she does too.

I saw Toni Storm live at Infinite last night, and she's on the next PCW show, facing Viper.

Storm has a great look, WWE-esque, and has a lot of charisma, playing the giddy Aussie girl, sort of Maria Kannelis-esque. Hope she gets over in PCW and gets a good reception. Wrestling-wise, she's adequate, and the PCW fans are often harsh on girls who 'can't go'. Hopefully she's booked to showcase her strengths.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

The brackets for Road to Glory have been confirmed - top two lines are the top half of the bracket, second two are the bottom half.

Dave Mastiff or Sha Samuels vs. Ashton Smith or Bubblegum
El Ligero or PJ Black vs. Matt Hardy or Rampage Brown
Joey Hayes or Lionheart vs. Martin Kirby or ???
Alberto El Patron or T-Bone vs. John Morrison or Will Ospreay

where is aj styles that weekend ? 

i wonder if they'd bring him in as kirbys opponent and let lionheart go at him again ? 

Can't see that happening. There's a lot of real life animosity between Styles, and Lionheart/PCW.

Edited by ClassicsGuy

where is aj styles that weekend ? 

i wonder if they'd bring him in as kirbys opponent and let lionheart go at him again ? 

Can't see that happening. There's a lot of real life animosity between Styles, and Lionheart/PCW.

yeah it certainly seems that way. 

i assume kirby will win that match anyway. 

let lionheart come back with people he feels comfortable with in the ring 

• Paid Members

Yeah, wrestling. Where genuine bitching can be covered up as "I was just working everyone" and stuff you say trying to work everyone gets you fallen out with people for thinking it's real. I couldn't be a wrestler, I don't have the faculties to remember which lie I've told to who.