The Preston City Wrestling Thread

Are they still selling the DVD at shows? If so I'd just turn up, take one from the merchandise stand and should issue arise show them your Paypal receipt and tell them you had no other means of contact to solve the problem.

They've handled it like a bunch of wankers from what you say.

I'm not willing to travel to one of their shows as the whole thing has soured me on the group massively. I am just a fan of Travis' work and hope the money went to his family, and not in the owner's pocket. If I never get the bluray, and the family did get the proceeds, then I'm fine with that. I haven't followed the PCW product all year and won't in the future.

• Paid Members

I got my pre-order of Tribute to the Troops 2015, a show that happened in June last year, earlier this month. Supershow of Honor 2 from November last year still hasn't been released. Don't give up hope.

I'm not willing to travel to one of their shows as the whole thing has soured me on the group massively. I am just a fan of Travis' work and hope the money went to his family, and not in the owner's pocket. If I never get the bluray, and the family did get the proceeds, then I'm fine with that. I haven't followed the PCW product all year and won't in the future.

I'll rip you the dvd and see if Fludder and Masters land aat my door

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

PCW added a poster for their Kris Travis tourney without Pentagon Jnr on it, so myself and some others were reasonably concerned.

Had a great chat with Fludder about it.

BFoiR1R.jpg

(He's now deleted my post)

Not sure how they can do the likes of what they did with Riddle and expect anyone to trust them.

Just looked at poster, Cabana and MVP are missing too. There's plenty of room for all three without removing anyone and you'd think MVP would be front and centre (WWE name). Pentagon too, just because he just looks the bollocks.

Interesting/important year for PCW I reckon. They seem to be struggling to shift tickets for Liverpool show in February and theres no competition on the same night this time from ROH. New promotions popping up everywhere and you have more shows happening in and around the country, PCW need to up their game a bit, not alienating regulars might be a start.

That was so shoddy of them about Matt Riddle. If he's not going to be on the show. Say something sooner rather than later. Don't make a bait and switch about it. I noticed they had an updated poster without Pentagon Dark on it which is odd seeing as they made a massive deal of him when they hyped him and announced him on Xmas Day. He's certainly a big deal as he's one of the bigger guys on Lucha Underground. So why would you not have him on it?