2013/2014 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes has continued the long term development of his Pittodrie squad with the announcement that Jamie Langfield, Jonny Hayes and Peter Pawlett have all signed contract extensions that will see them remain with the Dons for the foreseeable future. - See more at: http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20131121/don...h.UbISKVuH.dpuf

vader.jpg

• Paid Members
"Scotland's Shame"

Now now Keith. As you well know when Rangers fans are in trouble they are vile Sectarian hooligans. When it happens to Celtic it's those heavy handed Police causing trouble for innocent lads who were only out having the "craic". :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
So David, you guys were beat outright by a League 2 side in Albion Rovers. Must be gutted.

If this happened to Aberdeen I'm pretty sure some folk would try to burn down Pittodrie!

To be honest I didn't even know the score in the game until earlier. I'm not really following Scottish football since I moved to Spain.

• Paid Members
So David, you guys were beat outright by a League 2 side in Albion Rovers. Must be gutted.

If this happened to Aberdeen I'm pretty sure some folk would try to burn down Pittodrie!

If it happened to Aberdeen the Sunday papers would lead with "Crisis at Pittodrie" and Radio Scotland would have another "What has gone wrong at Pittodrie" one-hour special so Jimmy can stick the boot in and remind us that he doesn't know why he was sacked.

If it happened to Aberdeen the Sunday papers would lead with "Crisis at Pittodrie" and Radio Scotland would have another "What has gone wrong at Pittodrie" one-hour special so Jimmy can stick the boot in and remind us that he doesn't know why he was sacked.

You aren't suggesting that Stuart McCall gets an easy ride because of his "friend of the show" standing, are you?

I hope you are, because that's definitely the case. Then again, it's the second year in a row he's crashed out of a cup competition to a fourth tier side in embarrassing fashion.

• Paid Members

Albion Rovers should just condemn that Cliftonhill Stadium if they can't play any big matches in it. Anybody outside Division 2 and they really struggle. I'd even say a fair few Junior teams have better stadiums than the wee Rovers.

Archived