David

Well, the first weekends fixtures look a little something like this;

Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

Celtic v Ross County

Inverness CT v St Mirren

Partick Thistle v Dundee Utd

St Johnstone v Hearts

Hibernian v Motherwell

Good to see a big Glasgow derby match back this season, we'll see the first meeting between Thistle and Celtic in October! :laugh:

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

End of last season, I think. He quit his BBC job around that time.

Rangers are going to have a rubbish team until 1st September. I'm betting that they have to go up via the play-offs this year. Conceivably could be cut adrift by the 1st September. League starts end of July, doesn't it?

Rangers are going to have a rubbish team until 1st September. I'm betting that they have to go up via the play-offs this year. Conceivably could be cut adrift by the 1st September. League starts end of July, doesn't it?

Are you actually serious? Cut adrift by September?

The Rangers will win that league at a canter.

The league doesn't start until 10th August and the players can play in (I think) three games as trialists, so considering there's only four league fixtures before September, plus the Ramsdens Cup which I'm not clear on the rules of, I doubt they will have much trouble, even if hypothetically the signings couldn't play any of those fixtures.

I think it's safe to say Rangers will be alright though. The team looks better than last year's and that one won the Third Division by a considerable margin.

Definitely. Even with the drag factor of McCoist in charge they'll coast it.

• Paid Members

Definitely. Even with the drag factor of McCoist in charge they'll coast it.

So they should with what they're spending!

Archived