2013/2014 Scottish Football Thread

David

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Excellent result for St Johnstone really. They can only beat what's infront of them.

Looks like it's all over for Motherwell already though. I watched a bit of the match online and 'Well were barely in the game from what I saw.

Looks like it's all over for Motherwell already though. I watched a bit of the match online and 'Well were barely in the game from what I saw.

We were always up shit creek this season. Half of our first team left over the summer, new players haven't bedded in, we haven't played competitive football yet, plus the Russians are fucking decent.

Ah well, what can you do? I don't imagine we'll be finishing in the European spots this season either, as we're officially in a transitional period. Top six will be considered success.

• Paid Members
Power struggle at Rangers? http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23570933

Genuine question, as not followed closely for a bit, but do people even care about that kind of thing re The Rangers, or is it a case of rolling eyes and let them get on with whichever drama they are having this week?

The tabloids love this, but now, most fans are the way you described. I'm tired of The Rangers saga. I wish it would just end one way or another.

• Paid Members

Probably would be the best thing financially if McCoist and Smith went. I bet the wages they grab aren't cheap. You can just tell by looking at McCoist's face, he's dying to leave. Stick Lee McCulloch or somebody in charge.

• Paid Members
Stick Lee McCulloch or somebody in charge.

Wonder if I can make some money on betting that this will happen.

If they had any sense and wanted to scrap through the leagues they'd have put Jimmy Calderwood in charge.

Neil Warnock will be the next Rangers manager...I'm convinced of that.

• Paid Members
Probably would be the best thing financially if McCoist and Smith went. I bet the wages they grab aren't cheap. You can just tell by looking at McCoist's face, he's dying to leave. Stick Lee McCulloch or somebody in charge.

One down...

• Paid Members
Power struggle at Rangers? http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23570933

Genuine question, as not followed closely for a bit, but do people even care about that kind of thing re The Rangers, or is it a case of rolling eyes and let them get on with whichever drama they are having this week?

Us celtic fans are loving it.

Archived