Fashion disasters

Rey_Piste

After discussion in another thread where I posted this image.

Three%20Wolf%20Moon.jpg

I mentioned that early 90s stuff is coming back, I mean just the other day whilst looking for new trainers every shop had a load of pairs of high tops or basketball boots as we used to call them. I saw these monstrosities.

1224-1965.jpg

What that picture doesn't get across is how fucking puffy they are. they also come in a variety of neon colours. What other pieces of clothing make you feel sick to look at.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The emergence of Boxing Day jumpers.Don't know if fuckers are trying to be kitsch or ironic, but those patterned jumpers are for pisswits. I went to Reykjavik recently and they have some proper boss jumpers. Of course, Colin from accounts wouldn't wear one as it isn't patterned enough for him. Comic Sans cunts.

I'm sick of people wearing those white t-shirts with pictures of Rihanna on, you can often see about fifteen people sporting them on an average night out.I have quite a few things that have sat in my wardrobe since I bought them, including an orange cardigan I thought was a good idea once. They look better on the internet model than they do on me, and I lose the balls to wear them. They usually get relegated to lounge wear.

As I said in the other thread about chinos, I once wore a pair of chinos my mum had bought me to a barn dance, when I was about 14. I got terrible stains on them from the straw bales, looked like I'd pissed myself. Never again.I really did dress for shit when I was that age though. Willy's Surf shack t-shirts, global hypercolour stuff. Tan socks. I had hair like a blonde afro. I suffered from hand-me-down syndrome, where I got all my older brother's clothes which were 3 years out of date, and didn't fit

• Paid Members

Sorry%20Im%20Fresh%20Snapback%20Hats%20New%20Era%209FIFTY%20Snapback%20Caps%20Black%20Red%20xsj225645.jpg

How anyone thinks wearing something like this is acceptable is beyond me. It just screams bellend. That and anything with the word YOLO in.

Endorphin I actually really want an Orange cardigan, you need to definitely get to wearing that, fuck if it doesn't look as good.

The absolute worst trend of recent years is fucking espadrilles/toms/flossies. They seem to have been designed pretty much exclusively for use at beach resorts in the 1980s, but have become omnipresent at nightclubs, football matches and just about everywhere else that 20-something bellends congregate. It's the rush to bare your ankles that befuddles me - I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that the bare ankle is almost certainly the most effeminate of the body parts, more so than the vagina or the female breast. Yet somebody has seemingly convinced a generation of daft cunts that the male body parts most likely to have the lasses dripping wet are the ankle and the man-cleavage, teamed as they always are with those hideous 'deep v-neck' tops.

I recently saw a local post office advertising 'Flossies for sale -

• Paid Members

I hate those t-shirts that say GEEK or NERD on them in massive writing. I hate effeminate bared ankles so much too, it really is the worst, lots of my acquaintances are skinny hipsters too so I see them a lot. I wear socks with shorts and I always look wicked.

• Paid Members

I hate those t-shirts that say GEEK or NERD on them in massive writing.

I'll echo this. Look, I'm being ironic! I'm not really a geek, I'm just some TOWIE- watching cunt that wishes he looked like Ollie Murs! In fact anything that can be depicted as the 'Essex' image. I fucking hate this Essex trend going around- it applies with phrases and other things as well as fashion.That Jordan from The Apprentice also wears a load of shit and has an awful haircut. Like Gok Wan has sprayed his seed over Murs or something.

• Paid Members

Personally as a lot of you fine gentlemen on here look so awesome, would you see it being a fashion disaster for someone my age (20) to go down the grey hair dye route. There's just something really elegant about being a grey wolf and seeing as it works so well on people like George Lamb I want to give it a bash myself over the summer. Should I completely avoid this?

Archived