Fashion disasters

Rey_Piste

• Paid Members

The absolute worst trend of recent years is fucking espadrilles/toms/flossies. They seem to have been designed pretty much exclusively for use at beach resorts in the 1980s, but have become omnipresent at nightclubs, football matches and just about everywhere else that 20-something bellends congregate. It's the rush to bare your ankles that befuddles me - I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that the bare ankle is almost certainly the most effeminate of the body parts, more so than the vagina or the female breast. Yet somebody has seemingly convinced a generation of daft cunts that the male body parts most likely to have the lasses dripping wet are the ankle and the man-cleavage, teamed as they always are with those hideous 'deep v-neck' tops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DsyPFHIrvk

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Eyebrow threading, a pain like no other...

I only had it done the once, and I think I got ripped off, but they were threatening to bring down power lines; they're getting that dominant again, so I think it's time, I just need to take backup with me. And yes, it felt like something out of a Takashi Miike film.

• Moderators

When I was younger I went through a stage of making band T-shirts into wifebeaters and wearing them and I looked like a dickhead and it's a mystery how I got any fanny at all. Same for when I made my own jorts.And the "Hawaiian Shirt Years".

• Paid Members

As if i didnt already hate them enough, i've noticed a recent trend of shops putting stickers on them with "I'm a Giraffe" and such like written on them.I already hate them, and people who wear them, without stopping to consider that someone might have thought "Cool!", bought one, and had no fucking idea what it was supposed to be, or worse still, didn't even care. Surely part of the novelty value of those "Giraffe" ones, is that you're supposed to think "I can dress like a Giraffe". Fuck me, my head is boiling just trying to get to grips with where my issues with those start and finish.And yes, Tux, those caps, t-shirts and the like and right up there with the "Cock In Cider" types of shit that'll make me dislike someone instantly regardless of whether they have a life size Arnold tattoo concealed beneath it.

• Paid Members

As if i didnt already hate them enough, i've noticed a recent trend of shops putting stickers on them with "I'm a Giraffe" and such like written on them.I already hate them, and people who wear them, without stopping to consider that someone might have thought "Cool!", bought one, and had no fucking idea what it was supposed to be, or worse still, didn't even care. Surely part of the novelty value of those "Giraffe" ones, is that you're supposed to think "I can dress like a Giraffe". Fuck me, my head is boiling just trying to get to grips with where my issues with those start and finish.

I didn't know these were a thing, till we went into the massive Primark that's dominating the tatty end of Oxford Street. Giant onesies with "I'm a cow!" written on them. That's not how you spell "cunt!"

Tux

This is going on my gravestone.

The top button done up on a shirt/polo shirt is the most ridiculous fashion statement at the minute. I'll also echo the hatred for those stupid trousers with the elastic at the bottom.

That's just bollocks, whilst it can look shit. It all depends on what the shirt is worn with and what colour/fit the shirt is.
No, sorry, no excuses. Unless the shirt is part of a suit and tie combo, it's shit.

Archived