WyattSheepMask Posted May 25, 2016 Posted May 25, 2016 Plus the entire thing is clearly being made up on the spotYou're aware that this current season, season 6, is the first one not to be based around books where the series started to be published 20 years ago?! Which has the author of the books as an executive producer, and is writing the next book so will be making suggestions of aspects to include in the series so that they tie together
Guest Posted May 25, 2016 Posted May 25, 2016 Hope brann dies late in the series at the hands of a blue eyed Hodor. Sweet revenge
theringmaster Posted May 26, 2016 Posted May 26, 2016 Anyone else thinking that The High Sparrow will do a Jesus and be resurrected after being killed? I am envisioning he meets his end by the way of The Kingslayer's sword, revenge for his sister/lover. Personally I would LOVE IT if it turns out Bran was the voices for the Mad King, I really hope we get to meet the Mad King in flashbacks, he's a character who has been talked about since episode 1. Likewise I would love it if Bran turns out to be 'Bran the Builder'. I'm 100% down with this Bran time travelling storyline, I love time travel. In my head the story ends with Jon's North army uniting with the Dragons (and the army & blonde bird that come as accessories) to face the Walkers and then when it seems it's a battle they can't win Bran flies in with hope. The one character who's fate I can;t work out is the Kingslayer, he is a 'Hero' isn't he? Will he have a Heroe's ending or will he finally pay for some of his lifes 'choices' (I can't imagine Bran being to happy about seeing him)
Mr_Danger Posted May 26, 2016 Posted May 26, 2016 I think Jamie gets killed off as a high profile death sooner or later. I think they're running out of major characters to kill and Jamie and Cersei are fairly expendable in the over arching plot of armageddon cometh.
theringmaster Posted May 26, 2016 Posted May 26, 2016 TBF he has done sod all this season and last year he had a lot of filler
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted May 26, 2016 Moderators Posted May 26, 2016 Yep. He's just floating aimlessly in his upper midcard spot. Give him his release, let him put someone over on his way out!
Mr.E Posted May 26, 2016 Posted May 26, 2016 I am envisioning he meets his end by the way of The Kingslayer's sword, revenge for his sister/lover. Personally I would LOVE IT if it turns out Bran was the voices for the Mad King, I really hope we get to meet the Mad King in flashbacks, he's a character who has been talked about since episode 1. Likewise I would love it if Bran turns out to be 'Bran the Builder'. I'm 100% down with this Bran time travelling storyline, I love time travel. See with this, I've seen a lot of people saying "ooh Time travel" but is it though? I presumed it was just "visions" of the past, which make stuff like the Night King seeing him even scarier, as that should not happen at all as nobody can see him. Much like when young Ned "heard" him, its a little tease, but he saw physically nothing.....so its not time travel in the "traditional sense" is it?
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted May 26, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2016 (edited) I think Jamie either kills Cersei or they die together. Can't see any other possibility to his ending. I think the following will definitely make it to the final few episodes: Jon, Sansa, Arya, Bran, Dany, Tyrion, Jamie, Cersei. The rest will probably be dead by then. Edited May 26, 2016 by LaGoosh
Paid Members hallicks Posted May 26, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2016 Was this weeks episode the first time Varys has looked annoyed/upset about anything?
Paid Members PunkStep Posted May 26, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2016 Was this weeks episode the first time Varys has looked annoyed/upset about anything? I'd say so, it's certainly the first time he's been rattled. You'd imagine it takes a lot for him to react in that manner.
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted May 26, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2016 He fucking hates the Red God and all who follow it. It's his one weakness really.
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted May 26, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2016 This is a device to hold the door.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted May 26, 2016 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2016 He fucking hates the Red God and all who follow it. It's his one weakness really. He's no use in a pissing contest, either.
Steve Justice Posted May 30, 2016 Posted May 30, 2016 Very much a filler episode this week. Almost everyone got some screen time. We got a glimpse of the mad king. Some of the theories on here surrounding that may actually be quite accurate.
Recommended Posts