Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

Plus the entire thing is clearly being made up on the spot

You're aware that this current season, season 6, is the first one not to be based around books where the series started to be published 20 years ago?!

Which has the author of the books as an executive producer, and is writing the next book so will be making suggestions of aspects to include in the series so that they tie together

Anyone else thinking that The High Sparrow will do a Jesus and be resurrected after being killed?

I am envisioning he meets his end by the way of The Kingslayer's sword, revenge for his sister/lover.

Personally I would LOVE IT if it turns out Bran was the voices for the Mad King, I really hope we get to meet the Mad King in flashbacks, he's a character who has been talked about since episode 1. Likewise I would love it if Bran turns out to be 'Bran the Builder'. I'm 100% down with this Bran time travelling storyline, I love time travel.

In my head the story ends with Jon's North army uniting with the Dragons (and the army & blonde bird that come as accessories) to face the Walkers and then when it seems it's a battle they can't win Bran flies in with hope.

The one character who's fate I can;t work out is the Kingslayer, he is a 'Hero' isn't he? Will he have a Heroe's ending or will he finally pay for some of his lifes 'choices' (I can't imagine Bran being to happy about seeing him)

I think Jamie gets killed off as a high profile death sooner or later. I think they're running out of major characters to kill and Jamie and Cersei are fairly expendable in the over arching plot of armageddon cometh.

I am envisioning he meets his end by the way of The Kingslayer's sword, revenge for his sister/lover.

Personally I would LOVE IT if it turns out Bran was the voices for the Mad King, I really hope we get to meet the Mad King in flashbacks, he's a character who has been talked about since episode 1. Likewise I would love it if Bran turns out to be 'Bran the Builder'. I'm 100% down with this Bran time travelling storyline, I love time travel.

See with this, I've seen a lot of people saying "ooh Time travel" but is it though? I presumed it was just "visions" of the past, which make stuff like the Night King seeing him even scarier, as that should not happen at all as nobody can see him. Much like when young Ned "heard" him, its a little tease, but he saw physically nothing.....so its not time travel in the "traditional sense" is it?

• Paid Members

I think Jamie either kills Cersei or they die together. Can't see any other possibility to his ending.

I think the following will definitely make it to the final few episodes: Jon, Sansa, Arya, Bran, Dany, Tyrion, Jamie, Cersei. The rest will probably be dead by then.

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members

Was this weeks episode the first time Varys has looked annoyed/upset about anything?

I'd say so, it's certainly the first time he's been rattled. You'd imagine it takes a lot for him to react in that manner.