Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

I can't think what she hopes to achieve with it, beyond her gaining cool assassin skills to get rid of all her enemies

A sense of belonging to something? Poor kid got made to leave her home, move to the 'big city', watch her dad get his head lopped off, taken on the road by a stranger, effectively held prisoner at Harrenhal, living rough with a band of outlaws, wandering around with the Hound and now in a foreign country after looking for the nearest thing she had to a (still alive) friend in Jaquen.

That and, as you say, cool assassin skills to get rid of all her enemies.

Edited by Ian 86

• Paid Members

Can Jon Snow actually die now? I wouldn't be surprised if someone tries to kill him and it doesn't work.

Also, why does no one seem to care about the massive white walker army any more?

• Paid Members

Can Jon Snow actually die now? I wouldn't be surprised if someone tries to kill him and it doesn't work.

Also, why does no one seem to care about the massive white walker army any more?

Assuming it was the Red Lady's magic that brought him back, yes - Beric Dondarion could die and Dennis Pennis had to bring him back again.

And Ed mentioned them this week so no-one's forgotten.

• Paid Members

I'm going for:

* Cerys returns with Baelish and claims the throne, only for Arya to turn up and kill them both. The show ends with their heads on spikes outside the castle.

* There's a post-credits scene in Dorne. Elleria Dorne is at the seaside. Melisandre comes out of the sea in a red bikini and makes a joke about the southern climate being good for her skin. They strip off and start kissing. No reason.

I don't think that the woman out of Catatonia will turn up with Baelish. I think she is busy.

I like the post credit scene. Purely from an artistic standpoint obviously.

• Paid Members

Baelish turns up and scurries Cersei off to one of the islands just in time to avoid the White Walkers turning up at Kings Landing at exactly the same time as the Khalis

I fucking hope so!

0201829001421671106_filepicker.jpg

I reckon the stubborn Yorkshiremen will be like "Why should we follow Neds wildling loving bastard to go and usurp another bastard?" Then Neds mate from the Tower fight will turn up and be all "Neddy didn't raise no bastard he's a Targaeryon cross Starkvand is the only man who can unite the kingdoms fools" then they'll all bow down like the middle eastern slaves do for Daeny.

Cue the set up for Jon, Daeny and Tyrion riding dragons in to battle against White Walkers.

I thought they might go for the "Kofi rumble spot" with Jon Snow; bring him back to life, only to kill him off again seconds later.