Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

When they carried a tiny body into the courtyard after the battle, was that Rickon or that little girl from the other week who commanded her own house?

Rickon. John Snow tells them to bury him in the crypt next to their father.

I admire Jon's optimism that Ramsey hadn't had the crypt dug up once the Boltons took Winterfell

• Paid Members

Ramsey was always far to busy feeding living people to his dogs to bother with people who are already dead.

As daz says, there was a scene with Baelish and Sansa where Baelish had a sly look on his face while talking about Lyanna. He could have been thinking about how his accent has gone so shitty though.

• Paid Members

Yes I noticed that, but I think that's because the last time she famously uttered Drakoris she was in the midst of a speech in Valyrian, so had the accent.

See her little face light up at the prospect of a lezzing up. Fuck yeah.

Oh she seems WELL up for that, doesn't she? She obviously isn't fussed by the fact that Yara is fucking munting.

Edited by PunkStep

• Paid Members

Yes I noticed that, but I think that's because the last time she famously uttered Drakoris she was in the midst of a speech in Valyrian, so had the accent.

See her little face light up at the prospect of a lezzing up. Fuck yeah.

Oh she seems WELL up for that, doesn't she? She obviously isn't fussed by the fact that Yara is fucking munting.

The munting ones are the ones with the special lesbian powers.