Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

Also its a herbalife product, which really is not good for the body in the long run. Having a friend who competes in strongman competitions and is a gym manager comes in handy for knowing what to really not put into your body. That stuff being one of them.

• Paid Members

Apparently there are groups of 'foreign men' wandering around and watching kids.

So far they've been seen

- in the kids clothing section in ASDA buying clothes with no kids with them

Yeah, I've been getting this one up in Glasgow. It's normally a big group of Asian men in the kiddie clothes department looking shifty. Fed up with it.

Here is an example of this type of thing.

THOUGHT A WOULD PUT THIS ON WHEN AT ASDA IN CLYDEBANK YESTERDAY AT THE CLOTHES BIT UP STAIRS THERE WAS THREE FOREIGN MEN ACTING WEIRD THEY WERE WATCHING ME AND MA 7 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER THE WEIRD THING ABOUT THE MEN WAS THEY WERE ALL BUYING KIDS CLOTHES AND NO KIDS WERE WITH THEM THEY WERE ALSO WATCHING OTHER PEOPLE WITH THERE KIDS AS WELL MY DAUGHTER WAS PUSHING THE TROLLEY AND THEY MUST HAD THOUGHT WERES HER MUM SO WHEN A TURNED ROUND THEY WERE WALKING AWAY SO A SAID TO MA WEE GIRL GET IN THE TROLLEY AND DONT GET OUT IT WHEN WE GET OUT THE SHOP THE TIME THAT HAPPENED WAS AT FOUR IN THE AFTERNOON PLEASE BE ON YOUR GUARD AND PLEASE DONT LET UR KIDS OUT YOUR SITE THE MEN WERE WEARING ONE WAS WEARING GREEN T SHIRT DARK BLUE JEANS AND A PAIR OF GOLD RIM GLASSES HANGING FROM THE NECK BIT OF HIS T SHIRT THE SECOND MAN WAS WEARING A BURGENDY FLEECE WHICH I WAS A BIT WEIRD AS IT WAS HOT YESTERDAY ALSO WEARING DARK JEANS THE THIRD MAN WAS WEARING ALL BLACK T SHIRT AND JEANS THE ONE WAY ALL THE BLACK ON WAS PICKING UP GIRLS T SHIRT AND SHORTS BUYING KIDS CLOTHES AND NO KIDS WERE WITH THEM OF WHICH I THOUGHT WAS WEIRD THEY NEW I WAS WATCHING THEM AS WERE THEY WENT I WAS FOLLING THEM WHEN I WAS GOING DOWN THE ESCALATOR I SAW A GIRL AND I ASKED HER IF SHE HAS ANY KIDS WITH HER AND SHE SAID NO SO I TOLD HER ABOUT THE MEN AND SHE SAID TO ME ITS BEEN HAPPENING A FEW TIMES PLEASE BE A WEAR X

• Paid Members

That's the one I saw. Person wasn't happy when I pointed out that it could have been members of the same family buying for a birthday, and looking at other kids for ideas. I have nieces and nephews and sometimes but them clothes when I'm out with my friends but them I'm not a scary foreign man.

Fucking disgraceful all these foreigners coming over here to molest our children, whilst the poor old British paedo's are reduced to looking at the teenage clothing section of the littlewoods catalogue.

What is this Herbalife stuff? Is it another juice plus type craze? Another one I see a lot is Utilities Warehouse posts but you seem to be able to do quite well if you move higher up in that cult because a couple on mine have a mini off it.

• Paid Members

I've only met a couple of people who use Herbalife an there both obnoxious hipsters. One of them is a guy who goes to my gym who I never strike up a conversation with and have never met outwith the gym but he has told me on atleast 6 occasions how much it had improved his life. Arsehole.

• Paid Members

It seems to be a pyramid scheme more and more just based off the amount of people who after trying it for like a month max will post everything they can on Facebook and Twitter and friends to join up to it as well. Strangest one was one of the Bristol City boys last season using his Facebook as a direct plug for the brand.

I had a job interview a few years ago actually online that I didn't bother with in the end as it was shifty as hell where they wanted me to become a brand ambassador for my University and promote it to the sports teams and stuff I was on with commission for anyone signed up through me. That was the big red warning button right there.

Basically much of Facebook is like much of the 90's spam and chain mail never existed as many of the chalk, toothpaste, etc tails are variants on the same theme. Many people dont bother to check and hate being shown up for being twats because they have shared utter bunk. However it's worth it to educate.. 

I'll be the first to agree that kids don't need macdonalds or crisps, and chocolate is the exception not the rule. But feeding your kids cacao nibs mashed with prunes and coconut oil and saying it's chocolate is just miserable.

I'll be the first to agree that kids don't need macdonalds or crisps, and chocolate is the exception not the rule. But feeding your kids cacao nibs mashed with prunes and coconut oil and saying it's chocolate is just miserable.

It seems to be a pyramid scheme more and more just based off the amount of people who after trying it for like a month max will post everything they can on Facebook and Twitter and friends to join up to it as well. Strangest one was one of the Bristol City boys last season using his Facebook as a direct plug for the brand.

I had a job interview a few years ago actually online that I didn't bother with in the end as it was shifty as hell where they wanted me to become a brand ambassador for my University and promote it to the sports teams and stuff I was on with commission for anyone signed up through me. That was the big red warning button right there.

Herbalife seems to be all the range among lower league footballers