Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
Unfortunately thereare a few people I'd like to delete that it just isn't possible to. Like certain family members that would find it a bit of a kick in the balls.

I've got a few cases like that. Have you edited settings so that their posts don't appear on your wall? I reckon most of my "friends" are set up like that so that it's only a few whose updates I see.

• Paid Members

Only just got around to doing it there. It's only recently I knew you could stop seeing their stuff appearing on the wall without deleting them. I imagine over the next few days there will be a lot more people move from the "maybe" category, to the "I don't need to see anymore nonsense from you" category.

• Paid Members
Ayia Napa style?! Blimey Seph that would've been considered modern times around 2000! How old are you??

Too old, and I've seen too much Tubes :laugh:

Mr. Danger wins the thread.

Brought to my attention from a friend from some stupid statuses page

'OMG!! Evry1 i dnt lyk dolphins n e mre squirrells r my new favourite repltile'

I hate life.

In an unguarded moment, my mum once said that she thought people with a low IQ shouldn't be allowed to vote. When I read a sentence like that, I find myself thinking she might have had a point.

Just saw a photo of a guys ear with blood running out of it on my newsfeed. It's not too gruesome but on further investigation I discovered that he was walking past a packed box in work with a thin piece of metal sticking out that's gone right down his ear hole. Fucking grim.

• Paid Members

Today's updates seem to take the piss more than ever before. I had a cousin write "I'm going to Hawaii for 25 months", as she's planning on going to Hawaii next year for a wedding I just though of it as a typo, and took it to mean she now has the holiday booked. Then I get a reply saying it's for Breast Cancer awareness. Now my newsfeed is full of people going to London for 20 months, and New York for 33 Months, and Paris for 318 years and similar rubbish. I just dont get it.

• Paid Members

If I remember rightly, as I had someone fill me in on it, I believe the year/month is to do with the colour of bra you're wearing and the destination your breast size.

It was started as a near as annoying "Like if you support cancer research" or something like that. Generally just a way to show off online that they're good people.

Have to love society.

• Paid Members

From a discussion on the ethics of taking photo's in public where there's children that you don't know.

I agree with "Why would you want pictures of someone else's kids?" Unless it's for a specific reason such as coursework or at an event or their doing something incredibly funny/cute (and I mean well above normal) etc, then you really should question why do you need it. If it is just for your own pleasure to look at every now and then, how many steps removed from paedophilia is it really?

Fucking hell. Even the Daily Mail wouldn't make that connection.

• Paid Members
If I remember rightly, as I had someone fill me in on it, I believe the year/month is to do with the colour of bra you're wearing and the destination your breast size.

It was started as a near as annoying "Like if you support cancer research" or something like that. Generally just a way to show off online that they're good people.

Have to love society.

Yeah there has been loads of these, all are shite, Apart from the one that made all the older people on my facebook think my bro in laws G/F had one in the oven. Now that caused a shed load of trouble.