Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

To be fair it's not an especially obvious joke page. The usually Twitter-savvy Graham Linehan re-tweeted it yesterday, though he's now deleted it.

That's true, you actually expect that sort of stupid garbage to come out of the mouths or fingertips of these right wing nutters.

• Paid Members

So i've missed the boat on the whole social vigilante thing from a few months back, but someone i'm connected to liked THIS this morning...

fb%20nob_zps8jbh1qfg.jpg

Alarmingly, of the 206 likes or 44 comments not one person has called him out on the authenticity of these claims given I find it hard to believe that, as unpleasant a situation he might have stumbled across, not a single person would intervene whilst an adult forced a child to eat chips from a puddle.

Mind you, it does say Arbroath.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

It's been a while.

It's official. Signed at 12:20. It even passed on TV. Facebook will start charging this summer. If you copy this to your wall your icon will turn blue and your Facebook will be free for you. Please pass this message, if not your icon will be deleted.

P.S. this is serious, the icon will turn blue.

(Copy and paste to your wall)

Don't say you weren't warned!

I think the emoji''s are going to drive me off Facebook. I can forgive a cheeky wink or whatever but grown arse men excessively using cheeky monkeys and pandas to convey cheekiness and pandaness is driving me mad. Crying with laughter can fuck off aswell.