Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

When exactly did Facebook become the place to post click bait and 'inspirational quotes' Fucking Minion quotes are taking over the place at the minute.

It's the fucking mums... my issue is, I'm old enough now that some of my cool 20-something mates are now late 30s, and they're mums and dads. So the posts are now on that level. 

• Moderators

See, I turn 30 tomorrow, and that's exactly why I'm super glum about it. It's not just the lack of achievement and living in the box room at my parents house, it's also the fear I'm going to turn into one of THEM.

Edited by PowerButchi

• 3 weeks later...

It's election season so obviously there's a lot of these sort of things but this one was a doozy.

PEOPLE PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES BEFORE YOU VOTE IME PROUD TO BE PART OF A COUNTRY THAT HELPS LESS FORTUNEPEOPLE AND COUNTRYS WHO SUFFER DISARSTERS ,BUT WHY? WOULD YOU WANT TO SUBSIDISE EUROPE TO THE SUM OFAPPROX 68 BILLION POUNDS A YEAR TO BE IN A CLUB WHO WANTS TO GIVE US BACKANYTHING JUST TAKE OUR LAWS OUR RIGHTS AWAY.WHENWITH THIS MONEY WE COULD BUILD AFFORDABLE HOMES,HOSPITALS SCHOOLS AND OUR MILLITORY UP TO FULL STRENTH OR IS IT NOT INPORTANT TO PROTECT OUR PEOPLE AND COUNTRY.ITS NO GOOD CRYING WHEN YOU LOOSE IT ALL AND ALL BECOUSE THE GOVERMENT IS SCAREMONGERING ITS PEOPLE WITH LIES.ONLY UKIP WILL DO ALL OF THIS THEY WANT THE BEST FOR ITS PEOPLE AND COUNTRY,WAKE UP VOTE UKIP OR BE THE ONE WHO BELIEVED THE FAIRYTALE LIES BY THE OTHER PARTYS WITH NO GUTS.BETTER TO LIVE LIKE A LION FOR FIVE YEARS THAN A SHEEP FOR1O YEARS.S

LIKE AND SHARE IF YOU AGREE HELP EDUCATE THE NON BELIEVERS.

As always, the highlight is in the name, I won't post it in full but the surname was Georgiou... 

The Capitol letters make the words mean more. "Educate the non-believers"....with this paragraph that says nothing about anything

The MILLITORY should be copyrighted immediately in the (highly unlikely) event of a Labour & Conservative coalition before the papers print a trillion times

Edited by WyattSheepMask

The Capitol letters make the words mean more. "Educate the non-believers"....with this paragraph that says nothing about anything

The MILLITORY should be copyrighted immediately in the (highly unlikely) event of a Labour & Conservative coalition before the papers print a trillion times

*Capital. I'm in a cheeky sort of mood :p

• 1 month later...

It's the 20th anniversary of our class of '95 finishing our GCSEs this June and leaving School (yes I'm old). A girl who I went to school with decided to create a group to celebrate this and invited a load of us in. I've looked at the list of people who are also in the group and it reads like a who's who of bellends who I'm not Facebook friends with. People have also been discussing our days at school as if they were good times (good times that I struggle to recall). Seems to have gone quiet on the school reunion front over the last couple of weeks. Probably because there are a lot of mutual feelings of dislike amongst us. Needless to say that if there is a Do organised, I won't be going. Nice of the girl to set this up but I'm not liking the idea.

• Paid Members

That's nothing- when Facebook first started to pick up momentum my school year organised a reunion via FB in 2007, which was (depending on when you left) 6-8 years later. About a third turned up, which wasn't bad going. The other two thirds either weren't on FB yet or didn't want to know.

• Paid Members

That's nothing- when Facebook first started to pick up momentum my school year organised a reunion via FB in 2007, which was (depending on when you left) 6-8 years later. About a third turned up, which wasn't bad going. The other two thirds either weren't on FB yet or didn't want to know.

Sounds like they don't know how a school reunion worked. It's supposed to be based on the year you left and now, "Were you at this school during this year?"

Edited by Your Fight Site