• Paid Members
I guess this kinda answers itself but why are people who send in show reports to wrestling websites such utter bell ends? Some choice excerpts from the TNA taping report from PWTorch:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

"Hulk Hogan arrived to loud cheers. I started yelling lyrics at him from Randy Savage

• Paid Members

Wikipedia has (Spoilered just in case)

Magnus & Rampage Jackson

[close spoiler]

");document.close(); as the other members of the MEM. Is this correct or just typical Wiki guess work?

No tracksuits either, which was 90% of the groups success.

Don't give up hope. There is still time. I can only imagine they are saving that for a monster pop when they destroy the Aces and Eights. Hopefully with Taz shitting himself as they hit the ring screaming "oh fuck they have the track suites back, they mean business now!!"

Wikipedia has (Spoilered just in case)

Magnus & Rampage Jackson

[close spoiler]

");document.close(); as the other members of the MEM. Is this correct or just typical Wiki guess work?

It's true, got revealed at the TV tapings in Las Vegas on Saturday, shows air this and next Thursday in the States and the next two Sundays here

No Jarrett then :(

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I understand what they've gone for, but I can't help but feel a golden opportunity to being a couple of old stars back has passed.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Steiner and Jarrett

are the two that came to mind Butch. The former is a stretch given his legal wranglings, but the latter was an option surely.

• Paid Members

TNA are having to sack key office staff to help ease the money they're spending. Even if a big name was available they would struggle to afford him, right now.

The MEM line-up isn't awful. SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Sting, Angle and Rampage are all names and Joe has previous with the group.

Edited by Blackson Jackson

If you were only to allow former world champions, this would be the list to choose from.

---

Angle

Sting

Samoa Joe

Mick Foley

AJ Styles

Rob Van Dam

Jeff Hardy

Mr Anderson

James Storm

Bobby Roode

Austin Aries

---

Plus, from the NWA era:

Ken Shamrock

Ron Killings

Jeff Jarrett

Raven

Rhyno

Christian Cage

Abyss

----

So from that, I'd have picked Joe, Angle, Jarrett and put out a feeler to Rhyno to be a JTTS.

• Paid Members

A lot of contracts coming up in the next 1-6 months. TNA might be better off just letter some of the bigger names go and try and rebuild with what they have and a couple new names. Sting and Hogan would take a load off the wage bill. I'd also get rid of Taz and bring in Ron Hed from OVW. He's great. Or just stick Borash on the headset. JB is the only bloke I've seen in TNA that had chemistry with Tenay.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

On the subject of Taz, did anyone notice Taz putting over Samoa Joe during his match with Anderson? Usually Taz buries everyone and just ruins everything. Taz ended up saying something like Joe is tough, this is going to be a tough one for Anderson, maybe Anderson will get 7 points. I can't remember the way Taz worded it exactly but it was rather pleasant to hear compared to the verbal shite he usually chats.