• Paid Members
Taz has signed a new deal with TNA. Just announced it on his Twitter.

Jesus Christ, they are on their arse folking out a shit load per week and sacking guys like Doug Williams who was training some of their green guys and they get rid of these poor bastards on $300 per appearance who no indy will hire because TNA takes a percentage of the fee and wont let them be on the DVD and they re-sign fucking Tazz? There was an opportunity to let someone go and free up some money. Cant believe he re-signed.

Exactly what does SoCal Val even do? She would be one of the first in any staff cull I made.

Sucks cock allegedly.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I don't mind Taz, he's so shit he's hilarious. Insipid Taz Commentary is on of my favourite recurring portions of the Botchamania videos.

Seems absolutely mental to be giving him a new deal at a time that they're cutting costs all over the shop. Unless his new deal is for shit money, but you can't imagine he'd have signed up for that.

Can anyone else see WWE buying ROH and TNA like they did with WCW and ECW in 2001.

I suppose they might pick 'em up if they're cheap enough for DVD footage. They're not really worth much other than if they release a new Punk DVD or something.

• Paid Members
Can anyone else see WWE buying ROH and TNA like they did with WCW and ECW in 2001.

I suppose they might pick 'em up if they're cheap enough for DVD footage. They're not really worth much other than if they release a new Punk DVD or something.

Whoa, hold the boat! If they're signing people to new deals they're not quite dead yet!

There's no value in buying either company. Their tape archives aren't worth a shit. The talent in TNA that they might have been interested in, are all north of 35 and would still need a bit of training in the WWE style. The talent in ROH they might be interested in will be as interested in working for them, so can be easily cherry picked.

It'd be easier, and cheaper, if they just approached the guys they're interested in and said 'don't sign a new contract'. Most would obey, too, given the current predicament.

• Paid Members

Whoa, hold the boat! If they're signing people to new deals they're not quite dead yet!

I bought lunch from Burger King today. Doesn't mean I'm doing well financially, though.

There's no value in buying either company. Their tape archives aren't worth a shit. The talent in TNA that they might have been interested in, are all north of 35 and would still need a bit of training in the WWE style. The talent in ROH they might be interested in will be as interested in working for them, so can be easily cherry picked.

It'd be easier, and cheaper, if they just approached the guys they're interested in and said 'don't sign a new contract'. Most would obey, too, given the current predicament.

Oh I don't think they'd want many or any of the wrestlers, or the brand name. WWE lieks owning stuff, they like RoH, they've had a few guys who might get a (or another) DVD release in future and if it's going for their equivalent of a bit of pocket money than they might decide too. A bit like when I toss a tenner bid at a game on ebay even though I know its probably shit and I won't get much play out of it.

I bought lunch from Burger King today. Doesn't mean I'm doing well financially, though.

It's all about image.

For what it's worth I enjoy TNA over WWE for the most part. The actual Product they put out is very good. Dixie has her good and bad points, the main bad point would be a lack of knowledge about the business and listening to the wrong people. She never set out with a direct ambition of what she wanted TNA to be other than alternative to WWE. It's a shame because everyone wants them to succeed and I'm hoping they still do. More changes need to be made, but that has been the case for so long now and it seems everytime they do make a change more problems just come up.

If they bought ROH footage just think of the dvds they could produce with the footage.

Another Punk dvd

Daniel Bryan

Antonio Cesaro

Seth Rollins

etc

• Paid Members

If they bought ROH footage just think of the dvds they could produce with the footage.

Another Punk dvd

Daniel Bryan

Antonio Cesaro

Seth Rollins

etc

Is this a joke?