I Watched tna for the 1st time in months. just before the bit where Hogan tells suicide to unmask they showed a bit of tna in the uk. some fan who looked about late 20's says "Tna aren't afraid to bring the cage match over here" . the way he sounded was as if he was having a go at wwe. wwe brought the cage match over twice in the UK. stupid TNA fans.

• Paid Members
I really, really wish the A&8's angle would just hurry up and be over with. More than ever it's like a dark cloud just dragging the entire show down, and now that the MEM are back it means twice as much time dedicated to the angle. Bully Ray is fantastic in his role but he'd be just as great without the group. It wouldn't be so bad if the rest of the guys were only used as backup for Bully Ray but I have no interest in seeing any of the other scrubs in actual matches.

I don't hate it as much as most, but looks like it'll be here until Bound for Glory at least.

They teased Bischoff being part of it once or twice, but nothing came of it. Love me some Bisch.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members
After last night's Impact tapings, the full Main Event Mafia crew has been revealed. It's:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Sting, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Magnus & Rampage Jackson

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Well in that case they are going to run over the 8s. Looking at that line up only Bully is a credable threat.

Just watched the Gut Check now. My missus laughed at the bumps Big O took from the drop kick and said " Zakk ( our near-2-year-old) could bump more convincingly! She wasn't kidding. That was an embarrassing thing to witness in front of someone who kinda knows what's going on. Imagine watching that where there were non fans....Jesus wept!

Good episode of IMPACT once again. The Main Event Mafia reunion is pretty decent. I'm looking forward to be seeing who the fourth member is (I'd rather let it unfold when it airs next Sunday compared to reading it on here and ruining it for myself). The Gut Check segment was awful once again. Aries was back on top form. The teaming of Jesse and Robbie is great and really looking forward to be seeing where they go that duo. Gunner looks intimidating as fuck.

Anyone think they will pull out Aries Vs AJ Styles at Bound For Glory? Judging by the teaming of Sting, Angle and Joe they very well need Bully to step down from being champ to add some credibilty to the multi-man they will put on.

:D

I'm finding it hard to give a shit about this Mafia stuff. Sting's fed up with the guys on the roster for not saving him from getting an ass whopping so he pulls together his own crew made up of the guys that didn't save him from getting an ass whopping? He could have formed this lot months ago (I ain't read the spoilers so there might be some surprises).

Edited by Mr Butternut Squash

I guess this kinda answers itself but why are people who send in show reports to wrestling websites such utter bell ends? Some choice excerpts from the TNA taping report from PWTorch:

"Hulk Hogan arrived to loud cheers. I started yelling lyrics at him from Randy Savage

• Paid Members
The teaming of Jesse and Robbie is great and really looking forward to be seeing where they go that duo. Gunner looks intimidating as fuck.

Agree on both points, and have a query on their segment - did Gunner legit(~) knock Jesse sparko?

If not, it was a distinctly good, but oddly-placed sell job.

I presume the whole point of the surprising resurrection of Suicide was to do the Aries turn/reveal? They can't possibly put Perkins back under that hood now, can they?

Edited by Statto

I guess this kinda answers itself but why are people who send in show reports to wrestling websites such utter bell ends? Some choice excerpts from the TNA taping report from PWTorch:

"Hulk Hogan arrived to loud cheers. I started yelling lyrics at him from Randy Savage

• Paid Members
Good episode of IMPACT once again. The Main Event Mafia reunion is pretty decent.

Apart from the fact they're missing the two best ones.

Samoa Joe looks like he's just got a job on the car lot on Eastenders.

Angle looks like your gaunt, drunk uncle who came to the funeral (despite not being invited) in his best pinstripes, but forgot to wear a tie. But you can't kick off at him, because it's a funeral. At least he tried to shave.

• Paid Members

Sable's fanny is a bit cock-eyed on Sting's chin as well. This wouldn't have happened in 2008. The lads seemed much more focused when it came to detail. They were putting people in bins and all sorts back then. Quite the force.

No tracksuits either, which was 90% of the groups success.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay