They're already on the look out for a blonde lad with blue eyes on the indies. He'll be presented as an offspring of the Task Master and Harley Race. Dunno what they'll call him?

I'd have the Zyclones in my tag division. Zyclone A and Zyclone B.

Edit: Fuck that, The Zyclone was a gimmick made for Shane Helms.

Edited by Gay as FOOK

• Paid Members

I can only see one end to such a confrontation.

Why on earth would I want to arse rape either of them? If that is supposed to represent me getting raped, you could have at least not picked someone who looks like the Harris twins. It's just confusing

It's a major scene in American History X where Ed Norton gets a fucking by the White Power group after he pisses them off. But then I suspect you know that and are just being confrontational.

Id recommend you watch it, but you probably wouldn't have the time to watch the first 9.

Props to whoever dropped that way back when by the way.

They're already on the look out for a blonde lad with blue eyes on the indies. He'll be presented as an offspring of the Task Master and Harley Race. Dunno what they'll call him?

Master Race
Superb!

Liked it better when the joke weren't spelt out if I'm honest.

• Paid Members

Apparently the hitch with the buyout is that the Harris Boys have proven they are eligible to buy it and have the signed contract, but don't realise they have to climb up a ladder and attach it to a hook.

I can only see one end to such a confrontation.

Why on earth would I want to arse rape either of them? If that is supposed to represent me getting raped, you could have at least not picked someone who looks like the Harris twins. It's just confusing

It's a major scene in American History X where Ed Norton gets a fucking by the White Power group after he pisses them off. But then I suspect you know that and are just being confrontational.

I know what it was from... I was making a joke that out of all the arse rape GIFs you could have found on the Internet you chose to use one that featured someone who looked more like a Harris than a Von D to be raped. I even explained my joke so it wouldn't go over your head, but looks like it did anyway

• Paid Members

Again, I doubt there was any intention to make a joke and you're just being confrontational for a reaction of some sort.

Unless I'm wrong and you were making a joke and it was just shitter than the rubbish I come out with on here all the time.

Either way I'd pity you if I only cared.

Oh, fyi the point of selecting that gif was they were big white racist's with SS tattoos. But then, again i suspect you knew that and are just being argumentative.

I can't say I personally have a selection of anal rape gifs knocking about myself.

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members

Again, I doubt there was any intention to make a joke and you're just being confrontational for a reaction of some sort.

Unless I'm wrong and you were making a joke and it was just shitter than the rubbish I come out with on here all the time.

Either way I'd pity you if I only cared.

Oh, fyi the point of selecting that gif was they were big white racist's with SS tattoos. But then, again i suspect you knew that and are just being argumentative.

I can't say I personally have a selection of anal rape gifs knocking about myself.

Shame those GIFs can really come in handy Edited by ElCece