To be honest the money this frees up in wages probably outweighs anything these two will do in the promotion this year. No big loss. They obviously weren't going to go with my idea of putting the strap on Roode and letting him run with it til the end of the year. There's only so many Beer Money/Wolves matches you can watch, one already being the peak number for me.

Just pushes Crazzy Steve up the card~~~~~

I do wonder why they stuck with TNA for so long. Roode especially. He could have done so much more with his career and TNA had clearly been going nowhere for years.

Money obviously, TNA were prepared to pay more than their competitors and until AJ Styles did well most of the TNA originals hadn't faired too well in the WWE, besides those that hada name from WWE and WCW.

pretty sure roode will go to nxt, nice little debut at nxt dallas

God I hope not. NXT is already like a shittier version of TNA, don't need any more rejects there.
This is probably the worst post of all time, not only on this forum but also YouTube comment sections, Benoit Memorial Facebook pages and pro Trump groups. Not only have you shit the bed with stupidity, you've rolled around in it for hours with a smug grin on your face.

That post was clearly in jest. Not like Maxwell to have a joke fly over his head though.

As for Roode and EY, would love to see them come in à la Hall & Nash in WCW. Have them allude to TNA without ever actually mentioning them.

Roode's contact was last up before Lockdown in 2013 and he missed a show or two as there was a slip through the cracks as his contract ran out before he signed a new one. There was a bit of talk back then about if he would try his luck elsewhere but TNA were making an effort back then and had just hit the road on a full time basis so he signed a 3 year contract. I suppose he's been anxiously waiting for it to run out the past 18 months after seeing what all of the other TNA mainstays have gone on to do after leaving.

I think Roode and EY will do just fine, even if WWE don't make a play for them.

I always thought a tag team of Bobby Roode & Eric Young could work they have a good look both have beards and short hair and they came up together in the Canadian Indy scene, so they have a long history.

Come to think of it a AJ, Roode & Young Vs Balor Club would be a decent feud, they can mention their histories but neither team has faced each other, well at least 3 on 3

Edited by the_mole

pretty sure roode will go to nxt, nice little debut at nxt dallas

God I hope not. NXT is already like a shittier version of TNA, don't need any more rejects there.
This is probably the worst post of all time, not only on this forum but also YouTube comment sections, Benoit Memorial Facebook pages and pro Trump groups. Not only have you shit the bed with stupidity, you've rolled around in it for hours with a smug grin on your face.

That post was clearly in jest. Not like Maxwell to have a joke fly over his head though.

As for Roode and EY, would love to see them come in Ă  la Hall & Nash in WCW. Have them allude to TNA without ever actually mentioning them.

Joke or not my response is still true. If you believe it or that is irrelevant, it's still one of the worst things I have ever read. If you were going for some kind of satire then my reply only enforces the point you were making Edited by UK Kat Von D

I always thought a tag team of Bobby Roode & Eric Young could work they have a good look both have beards and short hair and they came up together in the Canadian Indy scene, so they have a long history.

Come to think of it a AJ, Roode & Young Vs Balor Club would be a decent feud, they can mention their histories but neither team has faced each other, well at least 3 on 3

You mean like when they were the NWA Tag Team Champions in 2004 as Team Canada?

• Paid Members

My preferred option for Roode in The Universe would be if they bring Storm back and Beer Money work with Anderson/Gallows and TMDK when they turn up, as well as the incumbent teams. Maybe sell some t-shirts while they're at it ; would TNA have been daft enough to not trademark "Beer Money"?

• Paid Members

My preferred option for Roode in The Universe would be if they bring Storm back and Beer Money work with Anderson/Gallows and TMDK when they turn up, as well as the incumbent teams. Maybe sell some t-shirts while they're at it ; would TNA have been daft enough to not trademark "Beer Money"?

You mean like when they were the NWA Tag Team Champions in 2004 as Team Canada?

I wasn't watching back then but I always assumed they were in a faction and not really a proper tag team, Petey Williams or whoever could have easily subbed in.

• Paid Members

Wasn't Young one of the guys loudly defending TNA over the past few years, criticising Meltzer and the like whenever they correctly reported a TNA failure like losing TV contracts?

Hoping Roode shows up in Dallas for NXT.

Edited by Supremo