I'm aware you were having a pop at Heyman but surely someone getting a payday out of a business 15 years after they ran a company into the ground is a genius

People pay Russo money every month to read his wesbite.

A handful of idiot wrestling fans pay Russo a (probably not all that impressive) sum to read his website every month, Heyman gets paid a hefty salary by the largest Pro Wrestling company on the planet to work on their weekly TV show and help build up to a major match at Wrestlemania each year. 

Not exactly the same is it.

Heyman was a crappy businessman, so calling him a genius wrestling promoter would be wrong. He was however an amazing salesman and a tremendous motivator, turning a  bunch of misfits, drunks and oddballs into characters people would pay to see. Paul Heyman got Axl fucking Rotten and Balls Mahoney hired by the biggest wrestling company in the world in 2005. Two thousand and five!? Axl fucking Rotten. That's got to be some kind of a genius at work. Balls stuck around for a few years too. Blame that on Heyman's genius.

• Paid Members

U forgot about Balls getting a job in 05. If that what Heymans fault hes a prick. I stopped watching for a year and I would to imagine it's because of Balls. I swear I could smell the hobo through the tv

Well thankfully for us, some poor soul has taken up the task of chronologically critiquing TNA.

http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=LOLTNA_History

Marvellous fayre. Little things like this cracked me up:

Since AJ didn't beat Zbyszko in under ten minutes, TNA made Zbyszko work as Styles' manager. Russo eventually lost interest in writing the angle, so TNA dropped it.

• Paid Members

But more than DUI. Got drunk on a night out and assaulted a police officer.

Yep that will definitely do it. They had too get did of him then really didn't they. Maybe he thought he was in a programme with Big Bossman and it was all a big misunderstanding

• Paid Members

But more than DUI. Got drunk on a night out and assaulted a police officer.

Yep that will definitely do it. They had too get did of him then really didn't they. Maybe he thought he was in a programme with Big Bossman and it was all a big misunderstanding

He probably thought he was in an angle where he steals Bossman's Royal Rumble place.