• Paid Members

Not to make myself appear as the forum's Xplosion correspondent (I only record it because I live close enough to work to walk home for lunch, and the match on the show usually fills about as much time as it takes me to sit down and eat my sandwich, honest...) but Ultimate Tiger was back this week (against Curry Man, oddly).

Despite being ring announced as Ultimate Tiger, he then cut a promo (in Spanish) in which he referred to himself as Extreme Tiger. About a minute into the match, JB lost himself and started calling him Extreme Tiger. Then Spud joined in. And fuck it, they put it on TV like that anyway. Raised a giggle, anyhow.

Oh, and he did the job again.

• Paid Members

Tonights Genesis show:

BeJRfbRCYAEETxD.jpg

The picture is taken from the end where there are actually people there, but its amazing watching. The arena is so fucking dark. They backed most of the arena out. The crowd are really loud, but there's no fucker there.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Tonights Genesis show:

BeJRfbRCYAEETxD.jpg

The picture is taken from the end where there are actually people there, but its amazing watching. The arena is so fucking dark. They backed most of the arena out. The crowd are really loud, but there's no fucker there.

That's a tad unfair.

BeJc8RHCYAAGNYk.jpg

• Moderators

Spoiler from tonight:

"Backstage, Dixie talked to Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards. She referred to them as "the Wolves." She said she was looking forward to their try out match next week. Davey said they were passed that. Dixie said that's why she brought them here. Eddie said they signed that morning. Dixie looked confused and Davey said "They said she might react like this." Eddie handed her a package and said that explained it all. Dixie read it and said, "A new TNA investor?" She started texting someone..."

That's right, another "They"! Because, you know, it's been at least a few weeks since TNA did the last "They. Who are they?" angle. I wish They would fuck off, to be honest.

It looks like Sting's finishing up next week too. Let the Mania 30/Hall of Fame rumours commence!

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
Spoiler from tonight:

"Backstage, Dixie talked to Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards. She referred to them as "the Wolves." She said she was looking forward to their try out match next week. Davey said they were passed that. Dixie said that's why she brought them here. Eddie said they signed that morning. Dixie looked confused and Davey said "They said she might react like this." Eddie handed her a package and said that explained it all. Dixie read it and said, "A new TNA investor?" She started texting someone..."

That's right, another "They"! Because, you know, it's been at least a few weeks since TNA did the last "They. Who are they?" angle. I wish They would fuck off, to be honest.

It looks like Sting's finishing up next week too. Let the Mania 30/Hall of Fame rumours commence!

Can see him going into the HOF, but I can't see the Undertaker/Sting match happening, he had the chance a in 2011/2012 when Triple H called him but I think that ship has sailed as it wouldn't make sense for Undertaker to put over somebody older than him.

As for the 'They' (again? christ..) I'd guess at Jeff Jarrett or AJ Styles or some other former reality TV star.

• Moderators

Sting being investor will be the worst "They" since Fourtune turned face because Nash got a release to do the Rumble.

The best thing about the American Wolves/Carter segment was Dixie TOWERING over Davey though. Piss funny.

Edited by PowerButchi

The best thing about the American Wolves/Carter segment was Dixie TOWERING over Davey though. Piss funny.

I wanted to see that, so just did a quick search on Google & Twitter to find a screenshot.

Lots of "Dixie signed Richards & Edwards as a big FUCK YOU to wwe" tweets, but no screenshots yet.

• Moderators

It's in youtube courtesy of the TNA account.

Still, I want to say something nice, so I like Bobby Roode's music. Even though it's really weird him being booked as a far higher heel than Magnus. Also, who's Magnus' next programme? TNA lacks, well, anyone.

Spoiler from tonight:

"Backstage, Dixie talked to Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards. She referred to them as "the Wolves." She said she was looking forward to their try out match next week. Davey said they were passed that. Dixie said that's why she brought them here. Eddie said they signed that morning.

at least we can look forward to more of this

davey-richards-nxt-o.gif

and all his other nonsensical shit that we've posted GIF's of before

and heres Dixie towering over one of her 'larger than life' wrestling personalities. Looks like Holt Richter from The Cleveland Show

wolves-tna-debut-o.gif

holt.jpg

Edited by KingOfMetal