Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Yeah, I'm unsure about this ruling change too. I seem to recall him going to a Man Utd game in Manchester last September with Joel Ross (both are massive Utd fans and good friends). EDIT: Found this pic on Joel's twitter from last September:

 

BUU2mG3IIAAOMqB.jpg

Edited by ClassicsGuy
  • Paid Members
Posted

Chuffed that MVP's signed and is looking to be the investor, because now that means it's probably not Sting. I hope so much to God that Sting doesn't sign back with them.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Then Again:

 

"For the record, I am STILL very much a free agent and have not signed any contracts with anyone. That is official."

 

"If I DO sign a contract with a wrestling company, you'll hear it from ME. No speculation necessary."

  • Paid Members
Posted
Then Again:

 

"For the record, I am STILL very much a free agent and have not signed any contracts with anyone. That is official."

 

"If I DO sign a contract with a wrestling company, you'll hear it from ME. No speculation necessary."

Who's that from? MVP?

Posted (edited)

I was half watching Wrestletalk TV the other week and they had an interview with him at some football stadium so it must have been pretty recent.

 

If he signed for TNA then that's great, I know he's another WWE guy, but he was actually a fucking great (apart from his dodgy face run at the end of his tenure) unlike Mr. Anderson.

 

EDIT. Ah just saw someone posted about him being here in September, maybe that is when it was filmed.

Edited by Cobra1000
Posted

TNA's creative team consists of head writer David Lagana with Matt Conway working under him. Both report to Gaburick, who plays a big part in what airs on Impact each week. Lagana recently sent feelers out to both WWE and Ring of Honor, hinting that he could be available to work for either group as early as this spring. There is interest from both companies, especially now that WWE is starting their own network. Lagana has over 15 years of producing TV under his belt and is well liked within the company. Prior to TNA, Lagana worked for ROH

 

russo back in ?

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hReyvELxTpo

 

Dixie Carter talks more 'changes' in a video statement. Same old same old really.

 

And their streak of horrendous live event crowds continues... here's shot of their show from Albany, Georgia last night which drew around 250-300 fans in an arena that has the capacity for 10,000

BeboOh_CUAI81FJ.jpg

Edited by Psygnosis
Posted

I was half watching Wrestletalk TV the other week and they had an interview with him at some football stadium so it must have been pretty recent.

 

 

Yeah I was wondering when that was done. It was at MK Dons' ground aswell

Posted (edited)

The immigration laws changed in December.

 

Entry to the UK is now banned if the person:

 

(a) is currently the subject of a deportation order; or

 

(b) has been convicted of an offence for which they have been sentenced to a period of imprisonment of at least 4 years; or

 

 

Edited by Dean Ayass
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...