• Paid Members

Not to be all smarky, but they should probably try and get Cornette back. I don't think he's some great saviour of booking, but he can keep things simple, logical and solid, with the odd flashpoint if need be.

EDIT: I'm well aware this will probably never happen, after how things ended between him and the company. He's probably happy where he is right now, anyway.

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members

They don't want him and he doesn't want them. The fact he's been told to go home from WWE, TNA and Ring of Honor because he's a fucking psychopath is the reason he's not working in wrestling anymore. TNA needs a shot in the arm. Not ether soaked rags and the return of Matt Morgan. His stint in ROH was as dull as dish water.

I'd have been in favour of Cornette, Dutch and Borash taking over in 2009. They had some amazing wrestlers and after years of barbed wire Christmas trees and electric cages, they'd have been a breath of fresh air. Now, though, it'll just be another bloke with his own vision fighting with everyone as the company falls apart. Jeff Jarrett will probably get the gig anyway, I imagine. I doubt they are hiring anyone, and he's the only one equipped to take over from who is knocking about. Unless Bully Ray or Abyss fancies it. They are in the production meetings and help lay out matches.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators

Cornette's reign of terror with the book for ROH proved his worth in the C21st. I'd hire the corpse of Mike Graham to book before Cornette.

Dixie, Jeff and Jerry Jarrett should all kiss and make up and put Jerry in charge. Guaranteed profit ($20 a show) and basic but solid booking.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

What's Bill Watts up to these days? Get him running TNA. At least then I wouldn't have to worry about Truth coming back when he eventually gets endeavoured from WWE.

They could probably do with some new blood coming in. Someone that hasn't already used all their best ideas over the last 30 or so years and someone that is up to date with modern culture. Don't get me wrong, they need a someone like Jarrett in there too with the experience factor and to tell them to calm the fuck down when they start going a bit "Russo", but a shot of adrenalin is what TNA needs right now, not a afternoon nap.

Sad to see but it's the right move at this moment in time. So many mistakes have been made the last 5 years, fans have left in big numbers and unless they address that and find a way at getting more back they'll be stuck for a long time.

Bischoff/Hogan now gone from the company, could do with removing some of the older guys and creating a new identity for the company. Focus on you talent putting on good matches and creating good feuds. No more non-wrestling talent on the show unless it elevates those who are working in the ring.

With the move back to Universal, hopefully they'll look at recording one episode per day. Maybe expand the tapings to a 2 1/2 hour showing, and have that extra half be used to record Xplosion and use that 30 minutes well. With the move to more online content another show on YouTube every week could work well, plus it's more chance for fans to see talent that isn't getting on TV.

Oh and change the fucking name of iMPACT to THURSDAY NIGHT iMPACT. It's basic stuff.

• Paid Members

Wasn't the ramp put there because it looked like Hogan's knees were about to explode every time he made an entrance?

Perhaps this is good news, as it pertains to Hogan acting cool at Wrestlemania and shooting on Triple H with all the power of Hulkamania behind him, brother.

• Paid Members
Oh and change the fucking name of iMPACT to THURSDAY NIGHT iMPACT. It's basic stuff.

Basically pointless. What good would that do? I can't think of a single positive in that other than changing the logo again. Its called "Impact Wrestling". Should it be called "Thursday Night Impact Wrestling"? If so, that's a mouthful.

I dont think removing the ramp is a basic move at all. What definitely isn't a basic move, is announcing they are going to be filming and airing footage of Bobby Roode farting in his car on the way to Sainsburys in a few months.

What definitely isn't a basic move, is announcing they are going to be filming and airing footage of Bobby Roode farting in his car on the way to Sainsburys in a few months.

It will last about as long as the camera on the refs head

Basically pointless. What good would that do? I can't think of a single positive in that other than changing the logo again. Its called "Impact Wrestling". Should it be called "Thursday Night Impact Wrestling"? If so, that's a mouthful.

Other than being an instant way to let people know when the show is ala WCW Monday Nitro, WCW Saturday Night, WWF Monday Night Raw, WWF Sunday Night Heat, WWE Friday Night Smackdown etc.

I think they should have a 24/7 title if they're recording them in day to day life.