The back catalogue went to anthem who now own tna anyway from what I can gather the entire tape library wil eventually be available imo it's well worth £2 a Month for what will essentially be the tna network

The question is though, are you going to pay for it?

Yes I am I will be giving it a go upon launch and providing its as advertised and stable il be sticking with it you can't complain at getting it with the Americans getting a VOD service and any future ppvs for 50p per week

Tna supposedly has/had an offer from Dave maybe there under the delusion enough will subscribe to make it a better deal for them

Where have you read this?

I read it yesterday on the other forum http://www.wrestlingforum.com/#/forums/39?_k=a3de2m there's something on there today about them needing 20,000 subscribers to make it a better deal for them than what they were offered by Dave supposedly held talks with premier sports aswell

I subscribe to Premier Sports for the NRL coverage and cancel when the season finishes.

You heard it here first. Wrestleuk will actually put his hand in his pocket and support the promotion.

I do have visions of the VOD being some poor sod switching DVDs about while having to show everything on Periscope

Edited by WyattSheepMask

You heard it here first. Wrestleuk will actually put his hand in his pocket and support the promotion.

I do have visions of the VOD being done poor sod switching DVDs about while having to show everything on Periscope

They have had plenty of money off me through the years you know 3 trips to the states every single uk tour and several DVD releases and I'm ashamed to admit it even that god awful video game

Looks like Challenge will be showing Total Nonstop Deletion after all. This came from their Facebook page:

We know many of you have been asking about Total Nonstop Deletion and we are pleased to be able to confirm the following update to the festive schedule…

TNA Total Nonstop Deletion: Sunday 18th December at 9pm

TNA Explosion back-to-back final episodes: Saturday 31st December at 9am

TNA Best of 2016: Sunday 1st January at 9pm

Tna supposedly has/had an offer from Dave maybe there under the delusion enough will subscribe to make it a better deal for them

Where have you read this?

I read it yesterday on the other forum http://www.wrestlingforum.com/#/forums/39?_k=a3de2m there's something on there today about them needing 20,000 subscribers to make it a better deal for them than what they were offered by Dave supposedly held talks with premier sports aswell
So you stay on one forum most of the time because we're too negative and then come back in here 1 when TNA have got something 'big' going on in an effort to either change our minds on TNA or reeducate us on TNA even though a lot of us have already well made up our minds on it. And 2 report something as fact that could easily be bullshit made up by someone else on another forum.

If TNA turns up on Dave I'll admit I'm wrong but I read on a forum full of loonies (Mecca) that TNA have opened discussions with Create and Craft since that's on Freeview too. They'll also get an hour a week to sell merch on the channel. Even though Matthews even stated on that video yesterday there was no new items to show. You can report that in your other forum, see how that goes with them.

Edited by stevieg1980

• Paid Members

You have to pay for the package that contains Dave if you've got Sky or Virgin. I know you can literally visit their website and watch it, but I'd also imagine there may be a touch of revenue to be had from there. Josh MAtthews would be well out of his depth on a channel that prides itself as "the home of witty banter" though.

We covered this last time you mentioned your trips to the US. Unless TNA owned the airline you flew on, hotels you stayed in or paid entry into TNA, then they made nothing from you

2 of the 3 occasions I paid entry the asylum then bound for glory 08 in Chicago and I've paid them every time I've seen them in the U.K.

Bound for glory 08 was a travel package deal tna were offering so I'd imagine they we're taking a good cut on that too