Does anyone have Billy Corgan's email address? He sounds like a prime candidate for a 419 scam. He gave them money time after time but had no idea they were in financial trouble? When someone borrows money from you on multiple occasions creating a steadily increasing debt, that would suggest to most people that there's financial problems. Obviously he thought they just needed another 50 grand to pay a government official who could unlock the $6 million or something...

He's one of those women who get done over by a conman and then sell their story to Women's Weekly or Take A Break.

• Paid Members

What I was meaning was that he was well within his right to not work until he was paid what he was owed.

I know a lot of the TNA roster are able to supplement their income with independent dates, but working for nothing for TNA just makes them look a load goons

I don't know enough about it, but I wonder is it something to do with the type of contract they are under. Aren't some of the guys under a contract that even though they work indies they don't make any money from the bookings? TNA "pays" them X Dollars per year for the right to book them out to Independents and keep the fee to make up their salary, meaning in theory the wrestler gets a decent guaranteed salary and this mess of a company has some way of making back part of that money? I may well be way off base though.

Does anyone have Billy Corgan's email address? He sounds like a prime candidate for a 419 scam. He gave them money time after time but had no idea they were in financial trouble? When someone borrows money from you on multiple occasions creating a steadily increasing debt, that would suggest to most people that there's financial problems. Obviously he thought they just needed another 50 grand to pay a government official who could unlock the $6 million or something...

Jeff Jarrett's already on the phone to him with some good offers on gold.

What I was meaning was that he was well within his right to not work until he was paid what he was owed.

I know a lot of the TNA roster are able to supplement their income with independent dates, but working for nothing for TNA just makes them look a load goons

But "working" for TNA will keep the Indy bookings coming in. Keeps them known and they could probably write off associated TNA expenses in tax returns or something.

• Paid Members

There won't be a Fall of TNA anytime soon. If Billy wins he'll take over, and if he doesn't, Meltz says it'll likely wind up with some combination of Anthem Sports (Fight Network's parent company) and Arolux (the firm the Harris Boys work for) in charge and Dixie with a minority face saving stake. That's what this legal stuff is about. Dixie saving face (all while the gory details pour out in a public court room).

The best storyline going in wrestling.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

So who's paying for all the state taxes they owe?

It would appear, some combination of the idiots who for some reason continue to want to fund this money losing black hole of a wrestling company.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

Dear Mr Corgan,

I sell Yorkshire terrier meat to Mr Ji Sung Park.

• Paid Members

I can't believe this thing is getting yet another life. Whatever the decision is on Monday is going to ensure it survives for another while under either Corgan or Anthem? My God this company is like the turd that just won't flush.