• Paid Members

I don't watch TNA but to see them have EC3 go undefeated for what feels like well over a year or so now, to have him drop it to Matt Hardy who then vacates it the same day, is such a waste of everything.

Can someone please put a bullet in TNA now and end their misery? What a completely ridiculous and pointless move and a bit of a slap in the face to both fans and Hardy himself all because Ditzy fucked up their TV deal again and they taped a shit load of footage with EC3 holding the belt

All signs point to them getting a much better TV deal than they currently have they've got offers from 4 major networks according to Ryan Clark

Those 4 could very well include a possible return to spike although the talk is the offer on the table from WGN America is very attractive

As bad as DA has been for TNA the fact that it has still been by a country mile there highest rated show seems to be attractive enough to other networks

TNA is the guy who was given everything as a kid and was offered the best jobs and opportunities as an adult and threw everything away time after time. And, feeling it might give him a sense of responsibility, his parents bought him a house, but he sold it for rock bottom and blew the money. So, his parents go and buy him another house, and the process is repeated every year or two. And every chance and opportunity he's given, he screws up in spectacular fashion.

But the worst part is that he lacks any self awareness and he genuinely believes that it's his own talent and initiative that got him the jobs, houses and cars. And because he was the best burger flipper at the greasy local takeaway joint for a few months, he's now bragging about having four new job opportunities lined up.

Edited by Undefeated Steak

• Paid Members

All signs point to them getting a much better TV deal than they currently have they've got offers from 4 major networks according to Ryan Clark

Those 4 could very well include a possible return to spike although the talk is the offer on the table from WGN America is very attractive

As bad as DA has been for TNA the fact that it has still been by a country mile there highest rated show seems to be attractive enough to other networks

If this happens I will be so surprised I might even enjoy a match with Tyrus in it.

What signs? The company is rotten from the very very top. 

Dixie has been found out to be the worst owner in pro wrestling. She's getting exactly what she deserves for running the company into the ground. 

• Paid Members

Also one of their least wanted shows for potential advertisers. Ratings at that level isnt everything. When you can just stick a cheap Big Foot program on and get decent viewership and have people pay for it.

Gave up on TNA a year ago. Watched a few recent episodes. THey still don't get it.

However after reading about Hardy winning the title I was actually planning on watching BFG. After just reading about the vacancy, I've decided to simply not bother.

I'll watch the RPW/NJPW London show instead.

TNA will never get it. WHat a mess.

Hardy got all these congratulation messages from WWE stars, fans etc.. and now the win is just basically a swerve.

"Crystal" Meth Hardy looks stupid once again.

If I want to watch a bunch of meaningless (storyline wise) matches, I can also watch WWE Main Event or Superstars on the Network.

Edited by LWOLeN

^ To sum up. They're doing a big tournament called "World Title Series" to crown a new champion:

"The World Title Series will feature a format very similar to soccer’s World Cup, with thirty-two members of the IMPACT WRESTLING roster competing for the TNA World Championship. The wrestlers will be divided into eight groups to begin round-robin group play. Winners receive three points, a draw receives one point and a loss earns zero points. The top two point-getters from each group will advance to the field of 16 and a single elimination tournament where the competitor who wins advances and the loser goes home. The ultimate winner of the World Title Series will have survived the most grueling test in the history of wrestling and will be crowned the true and undisputed TNA World Champion. "

And get this, one of the groups will have knockouts in it...