• Paid Members

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

So one week after being hit in the head with a hammer, Rampage is cleared to wrestle? One week after Ortiz commits attempted murder on him, hes ok? Fuck.Right.Off.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

When did that happen? I watched last week's show, didn't see any of it - was it at the end?

So one week after being hit in the head with a hammer, Rampage is cleared to wrestle? One week after Ortiz commits attempted murder on him, hes ok? Fuck.Right.Off.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

When did that happen? I watched last week's show, didn't see any of it - was it at the end?

Thats reffering to whats coming on 22/8 Impact, one week after 15/8 Impact (i.e. last nights Hardcore Justice)

• Paid Members

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Thats reffering to whats coming on 22/8 Impact, one week after 15/8 Impact (i.e. last nights Hardcore Justice)

Ah, right - thanks.

Figure I'm pretty much done with TNA now. Thankfully have my NXT backlog to catch up on.

• Paid Members

Virgin Tivo boxes around the country unilaterally cancelled series links for Impact a couple of weeks back. I assumed it was some sort of error with the listings data, but I'm starting to think the boxes might be even smarter than the adverts suggest.

Edited by JNLister

Even I have essentially stopped watching now. I have no interest in Sabin at all, and the Aces and Eights storyline has just gone on too long.

Also, I have so little spare time now, and I think my Netflix subscription has replaced wrestling in my hobby time.

Yeah I took Impact off my Sky planner a couple of weeks ago after building up over a months worth of shows that I never bothered watching. There's just literally nothing worth watching for anymore. The A&8's angle has gone on for so long and is so half-arsed that it means nothing. Nothing seems to have any direction other than "fill TV time".

• Paid Members

I have each week's episode play twice a week (I put it on live and then watch it with a friend the next day) and I honestly only pay attention to about half an hour of it. Even in the background it bores me, but I feel like I need to watch it out of some crap habit.

• Moderators
At the rate we're going, after D-Bry gets jobbed out in quick time, 'Real American' is going to chime out at Summerslam, and with Bryan's blessing, Hogan is going to dethrone Cena.

Send the crowd home happy, that's what I say.