Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

He must have been. He took the bump over the top rope in the battle royal straight after and this was recorded months ago, so I imagine we'd have heard about it. Tenay and Tazz then ripped him to bits on commentary, which was a bit harsh.

 

What's funny is, how awful some of the talent was that they brought back. Chase Stevens and Cassidy Riley were so terrible. Nothing slick about them at all. They were fucking everything up. Taz was pretty hilarious during the gauntlet. Just burying everyone.

 

Check out some of the names in that battle royal:

-Chase Stevens

-Cassidy Riley

-Matt Morgan

-Johnny Devine

-Robbie E

-Mr Anderson

-Jessie from Big Brother

-Shark Boy

 

All the big names.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
Posted

You leave Shark Boy alone!

 

I seem to remember getting a Shark Boy t-shirt from a magazine once. I can't imagine walking around with a picture of some kid swimming in trunks and a shark mask.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Why did they even do that show? What was it meant to achieve?

 

"Cassidy Riley's back?! Fucking having some of that!"

 

Nobody gave a fuck about Chase Stevens first time round, why would they now? Fucking hell, TNA.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)
You leave Shark Boy alone!

 

I seem to remember getting a Shark Boy t-shirt from a magazine once. I can't imagine walking around with a picture of some kid swimming in trunks and a shark mask.

I'm the biggest Shark Boy fan on this forum. You can't go wrong with Sharky. But its just funny that he usually gets put into matches featuring a load of losers.

 

Why did they even do that show? What was it meant to achieve?

 

"Cassidy Riley's back?! Fucking having some of that!"

 

Nobody gave a fuck about Chase Stevens first time round, why would they now? Fucking hell, TNA.

To fill time left after they got rid off the monthly PPVs. Only Direct TV dropped it so in the US it only aired on youtube. They said that the six sided ring was coming back for one night as well. But it didn't.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
  • Awards Moderator
Posted
I used to really like Johnny Devine, he was my favourite in Team Canada. Can't watch the link above so sorry if it features this, but I really liked the variation on a moonsault he used to do (Devine Intervention, it might have been called?) for a finish. I think they kind of missed an opportunity with him when he came back from being stabbed with a huge great scar down his abdomen - didn't he save someone in a bar or something like that? Unlike most, I liked him in Paparazzi Productions as well, so I'll be watching that link when I get in tonight.

You won't be disappointed.

 

I was not disappointed. That was unlike anything I've seen before. Devine will be remembered forever!

  • Paid Members
Posted
I suspect that's the point.

 

No shit Sherlock! I'm guessing there's many people too young to know or just not remember the theme to have known

Posted
I suspect that's the point.

 

No shit Sherlock! I'm guessing there's many people too young to know or just not remember the theme to have known

Oh ok!

 

Yes. I'd noticed that.

Posted

Roode, Daniels and Kazarian are calling themselves EGO (Extraordinary Gentleman's Organization) on Twitter. I guess that's the name of that group then, if it sticks around that is.

Posted

Seems odd that just the other week, Roode was telling Aries how much he hates Daniels and Kazarian, and now here they are as "EGO"

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...