HG's Royal Rumble Surprise Entrant Pool 2013

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're down to four people (Orton, Cena, Sheamus and Menry) when out comes this bloke at number 30:

Jericho_13_280x390_1432190a.jpg

He celebrates around the ring for about 4 minutes, then enters the ring and eliminates Orton, Cena and Sheamus, before chucking Menry over the top with a Walls of Jericho. His music hits and he goes mental with his shiny jacket. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, the countdown starts again to an unprecedented number 31:

michael-traver-29.jpg

Out comes Michael Tarver as the crowd erupt. The commentary team are cumming everywhere, and Jericho shits his pants. Tarver gets in the ring and eliminates Jericho in 1.9 seconds. Next World Champ.

• Paid Members
Nicko, they can change my name to Colmans Mustard if Austin shows up.

I'll hold you to that, mustard brethren.

I don't think he actually will, but ask me if I want it an I'll snatch your hand off. I'd have actually stuck The Rock down if he wasn't already fighting for da strap.

January to April is the only time I seriously get into wrestling now. The rest of the year is a just an absolute waste with the odd exception once every couple of months. Everything kicks up a gear for Wrestlemania season. The Rumble is my favourite PPV and my favourite match. I'm a kid again for three months :(

Number 17... The buzzer goes. A grand total of 5 people have just been eliminated in a Hindenburg-esque disaster and there's a sea of bodies, WE NEED A HERO!

tumblr_ls9d6tGOSn1qzx70zo1_500.jpg

The entire arena is swarthed in green light. IT'S SNOWING INSIDE THE US AIRWAYS CENTER! WINTER IS UPON PHOENIX, ARIZONA! Every competitor's blood has just ran cold as the man himself, GLACIER, has arrived! There are more snowflakes than Meltzer reviewing a ROH vs. Japan supercard, Lasers festoon the entire building as Glacier makes his way to the ring. As you may know, it takes Glacier quite a while to get there. In fact, it takes him so long that by the time he gets there, the countdown has came and gone for our next entrant. Glacier goes to step into the ring, but the referees stop him. He's taken so long to get to the ring that the referees have had to excavate the archaic rule which states that if a competitor does not enter the ring by the time the next entrant appears, they are disqualified. GLACIER IS ELIMINATED. But who is this next competitor?

Blitzkrieg1.jpg

IT'S NONE OTHER THAN BLITZKRIEG! The bestest luchador in the world. He comes in in a massive flurry and destroys Ryback with a double flippy-dippy crescent kick, sending him over the top rope and out. Cena takes an enziguri which decapitates him. Blitzkrieg clears house before climbing up to the top rope to sacrifice himself to the gods. HE DIVES OUT AND HITS A 1260 DEGREES SHOOTING STAR PRESS WHICH CAUSES HIM TO COMBUST INTO FLAMES AND IMMOLATE THE MASS OF ELIMINATED BODIES IN A SEA OF FIRE!

I'd mark.

• Paid Members

The countdown is on to the 13th entrant in the 'Rumble 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, will steal this show in 5 seconds, will steal this show in 4 seconds, will steal this show in 3 seconds, will steal this show in 2 seconds, will steal this SHOW

1353005403_alex-shane.jpg

Out walks Alex Shane with a microphone in hand (Alex is wearing an Armband because he invented them and WWE stole his idea) "I am sick of messing about with Challenge TV and producing shonky looking wrestling talk shows. All you so called smart marks can finally see the greatness that is Alex Shane in the flesh on WWE TV, and there are 2 things you can do about it, thats nothing and like it"

Alex steps over the top rope as if he was a younger, thinner, less talented Kevin Nash and is immediately eliminated by Santino Marella's Cobra to the face.

• Paid Members

#1 in the Rumble is Brodus Clay. Seeing as the ring is the empty, he decides it's an appropriate time to bust a groove, a decision that would cost him his career...

*I'M THE GREATEST!... 1... 2... 123 HIT THAT!*

catgreatest.jpg

The Cat sprints down to the ring, ducks Brodus' clothesline and Feliner kicks him over the top rope and straight out of the company. Cat grabs the mic and says "This has been a long time coming, HIT MY MUSIC!"

*SOMEBODY CALL MY MAMA!*

546%20-%20Dancing%20Ernest_The_Cat_Miller%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20monday_nitro%20referee%20wcw.gif

He spends the next hour cutting a rug and whooping 28 other rednecks to earn his WWE title match at Wrestlemania 29: The Great One vs The Greatest.

And yes, I am going to pitch this same idea every year.

• Paid Members
Savio Vega has done it! He is going to Wrestlemania! This is perhaps the greatest surprise in the history of wrestling!

That would be a letdown of Savio Vega-like magnitude.

He celebrates around the ring for about 4 minutes, then enters the ring and eliminates Orton, Cena and Sheamus, before chucking Menry over the top with a Walls of Jericho.

How does that work then?

I'm going to have a go starting with:

scotty2hotty.jpg

Oh yes, I can just see him doing the worm on Heath Slater and getting chucked out by Jinder Mahal. (By the way, it's Scotty 2 Hotty. I know it looks like a generic sex fiend but it's not)

And my second choice shall be....

Christian-wwe.png

I just think it's about time he reappeared.

Archived