HG's Royal Rumble Surprise Entrant Pool 2013

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Currently contracted to TNA Kurt Angle? That Kurt Angle? You're having a bubble, Jackpot.

funaki_1.JPG

Christ, the things you forget. The things you were HAPPY to have forgotten.

• Awards Moderator

It's the first of this year's 'Please choose again' posts for people who didn't read through the thread and such!

Merzbow - sorry, Ric Flair has already been selected. Please choose again!

spotlightmagnet1 - sorry, Scotty 2 Hotty has already been selected. Please choose again!

diamond_dust - Yeah, Swagger's eligible, I'd say, you can have him.

IANdrewDiceClay - sorry, nice attempt at a loophole. Yes, CM Punk is currently officially injured, but seeing as (RAW spoilers)

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

He's set to face Ryback in a match next week on RAW, plus he's presumably going to be wrestling at the Rumble anyway

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I'd class him as 'full time active roster' or however it was I worded it in the first place. Good try, but please choose again!

scott_2k16 - sorry, both your picks have already been selected. Please choose again!

themagman - sorry, X-Pac and Sgt Slaughter are eligble, but Vader has already been selected.

Sheffbag - PAC's not been brought up to RAW/SmackDown yet, so he is eligible.

Supremo - sorry, MVP has already been selected. Please choose again!

• Paid Members
Air_raid you obviously didnt read HG's initial post. It's not what you think will happen, it's what you wan't to happen. Angle is as valid a choice as Zema Ion and anyone in between

Go fuck yourself, I read it just fine. I'm just telling Jackpot there is not a chance in hell of Angle turning up. That he "wan'ts" him to turn up doesn't invalidate my point.

• Paid Members

Bubble bath. Laugh.

What are the odds on Andre the Giant and a full set of oddities showing up.

I ignored those as they were blatantly "just for laughs" suggestions.

Bubble bath. Laugh.

Forgive me, we don't use terms like "bubble" up these ways.

"be'ave yeself will ye?" would of been easier for me to understand.

Either way, I'm not arsed if it's likely to happen or not. I don't think it's particularly likely that IRS or Dean Malenko will be in the Rumble either (least of all for the reasons I stated). But it is something I'd like to see happen which, to my knowledge, was the point of the thread in the first place.

Archived