HG's Royal Rumble Surprise Entrant Pool 2013

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator
Does Booker T count as a surprise entrant? If so, then him.

Unless he starts having matches again, or announces he's entering, in the next few weeks, yes, he can count.

Anyone had Dusty Rhodes yet? If not then I'll take him as my 3rd.

Dusty's available.

• Paid Members

Ryback is dominating everyone and clears the ring of 5 or 6 people.

He's marching and demanding to be fed more. The countdown begins and........

9r26gzmcepc4g6m9.jpg

The colossus of Boggar Road appears. He's huge. He and Ryback go face to face. The intensity is off the scale!

Ryback throws Jones out in 10 seconds because the big Aussie is rubbish, he is rubbish.

Well seeing as though Brad Maddox isn't signed to a contract onscreen I'd guess he'd count as a surprise entrant? If so I'm going with him making a surprise as an unsigned Rumble entry.

Also I'd love to see Fit Finlay make a welcome suprise appearance.

• Awards Moderator
Well seeing as though Brad Maddox isn't signed to a contract onscreen I'd guess he'd count as a surprise entrant? If so I'm going with him making a surprise as an unsigned Rumble entry.

Also I'd love to see Fit Finlay make a welcome suprise appearance.

Maddox... that's a tricky one. Has he been on TV at all recently? If not, I'll include him (but obviously remove him if he turns up between now and the Rumble). But if he has been onscreen in, say, the last month, then I'm going to rule him out. Finlay you can certainly have.

Also, people who are just posting names and nothing else. You are boring. Please play along and post something along with your selection, or at least a picture, or you win nothing and I'll retcon the whole thing out of sheer vindictiveness. Ta :)

capturetiv.png

Who are you indicating here? Hornswoggle? Because you can't have him. You can have Mae Young if you like, though.

Entrant Number 902714 30 will be this man...

Nailz2.jpg

NAILZ!!!!!

Accompanied to the ring by Paul Heyman (who joins in on commentary), we learn that Punk has bailed out Nailz and hired him as a bodyguard. Who is more "Voiceless" than Nailz, a man who served hard time for minor parking ticket violations, was beaten down by The (Big Boss) Man and had his wrestling dreams crushed when he attacked Vince McMahon after Vinny tried to sexually assault him (a natural reaction for a man that prison has ruined).

It obviously also sets up the final two in the Rumble...

bossman_USE.jpg

nails1.gifrnrhllp.jpg

tumblr_marm2cpr4B1qkbmd7o1_500.jpg

Archived