Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Awards Moderator
they are highlights of old shows, nowt the old shows in full coming back up in Austin and Jerichos podcasts. dont know why they have done it though.

No I get those too. Many times.

• Paid Members

The first caller summed up a lot of the fan base in 2014. Miserable twat who thinks his opinion of a wrestler is the same as everyone else. No wonder they pay no attention to these pisswits. I love Bryan, but I'm officially on board Team Triple H for WrestleMania. I would piss my sides if he beat him with pedigree. Just for the reaction.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I started listening to the Steve Austin Podcast with Daniel Cormier. 10 minutes of Austin talking about the superb owl with some lass, followed by 5 minutes of him shilling flowers. I only listened to 15 minutes of the chat with Cormier, but they were only really talking about yank football and pro wrestling so I turned it off. Nowhere near as interesting as the previous ones I've listened to with Chael Sonnen or Josh Barnett. Not being a pro wrestling fan this podcast isn't for me, Steve patter seems so forced.

I listened to the Figure Four Daily podcast for the first time and, dear god, Brian Alvarez is just the most insufferable cunt I've heard in a long time. He just did my tits in the whole time, constantly arguing and acting like a prick to his guest.

• Paid Members
I started listening to the Steve Austin Podcast with Daniel Cormier. 10 minutes of Austin talking about the superb owl with some lass, followed by 5 minutes of him shilling flowers. I only listened to 15 minutes of the chat with Cormier, but they were only really talking about yank football and pro wrestling so I turned it off. Nowhere near as interesting as the previous ones I've listened to with Chael Sonnen or Josh Barnett. Not being a pro wrestling fan this podcast isn't for me, Steve patter seems so forced.

Yeah, they actually talked MMA for ages. Why would you fuck it off after 15 minutes knowing that the interview was about an hour long?

Yeah, they actually talked MMA for ages. Why would you fuck it off after 15 minutes knowing that the interview was about an hour long?

I made it half an hour in, but of that half an hour half of that was Austin chatting hand egg with some lass. I will most probably listen to the other half on my drive to work, it was just something I put on whilst doing the dishes the lack of DC's amateur background or MMA was disappointing, since that's what interests me.