The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Where are the headbangers at now?! I actually was quite a big fan of the headbangers back in the attitude era.

As of quite recently, I seem to remember reading about them making appearances in ROH.

Did you see my post at the top of this very page? They are tag team champions of the Universe now! That means defending the straps in all different galaxies. They'll be keeping busy, carrying those bad boys. Think how many challengers across the whole universe will be hungry for belts as pretty as those.

There's a pun to be had here regarding the name Dreamer and the fact that it's Freddy Kruger. I can't think of a good one though.

602798_4569562681782_621500499_n.jpg

Sorry about the unfunny shit ruining this photo, but I couldn't find any others showing this image. Steiner's got his ink updated. Fuck the smarmy comment on the pic, I think he looks like even more of a double hard bastard with it like this -

26357_346447275465645_445149864_n.jpg

Edited by Richie Freebird

At first I thought the original chest piece looked a bit unnecessary and strange, but I eventually warmed to it. Now, (and especially with Scotty looking a bit older and more haggard) I think he just looks like a crazed hard case bastard, which I assume is the look he's going for. I don't think anyone else could really pull off something as ridiculous as that and still look menacing as fuck, but for me, that added dftness is a winner!