The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

I have a few rolls of that wallpaper at my folks house, unless it's been binned.

Why do you have it? How long have you had it? Did you ever have it on your wall?

Basically answer any questions regarding the wallpaper that you imagine one might have. You cant just throw out a line like that and not expect a million questions. You should be selling it on ebay.

My Dad is an utter weirdo when it comes to wallpaper. Instead of buying enough rolls for the room, he gets enough rolls for that room 3 times over in case of accidents. We had rolls and rolls of wallpaper in our loft, hoping it's still there, but I know my dad installed a loft ladder recently rather than balancing on a chair from the kitchen at 65, which means my Ma has easy access ip there.

Every school book I had to cover had that paper on it, with Davey Boy or Bret featuring most.

When my Dad put it up, he specifically placed it so Taker was peeking out from behind my curtains.

I had it on my 2 of my 4 walls due my dad claiming 'he can have plain blue behind his wardrobes' ... the blues didn't match and it looked stupid.

Had it from around 92 till 99 where my room got redecorated because my Dad had some random red radiator paint to use so it got taken down for some horrendous red Coca-Cola, seizure enducing striped wallpaper.

My WWF duvet set remained with me all the way through Uni, where I tried to pass it off as ironic or something. Never imagined when it was bought that just under ten years later I'd get to see a lass reach behind her head for a WWF pillow grabbing hold of Boss man in the throws of passion and placing it under her lower back for easier access as she proclaimed "I want you to take me up the arse!" with Jake Roberts looking back up at me proud as punch.

The things the Bushwhackers witnessed over those years.

I have a few rolls of that wallpaper at my folks house, unless it's been binned.

Why do you have it? How long have you had it? Did you ever have it on your wall?

Basically answer any questions regarding the wallpaper that you imagine one might have. You cant just throw out a line like that and not expect a million questions. You should be selling it on ebay.

My Dad is an utter weirdo when it comes to wallpaper. Instead of buying enough rolls for the room, he gets enough rolls for that room 3 times over in case of accidents. We had rolls and rolls of wallpaper in our loft, hoping it's still there, but I know my dad installed a loft ladder recently rather than balancing on a chair from the kitchen at 65, which means my Ma has easy access ip there.

Every school book I had to cover had that paper on it, with Davey Boy or Bret featuring most.

When my Dad put it up, he specifically placed it so Taker was peeking out from behind my curtains.

I had it on my 2 of my 4 walls due my dad claiming 'he can have plain blue behind his wardrobes' ... the blues didn't match and it looked stupid.

Had it from around 92 till 99 where my room got redecorated because my Dad had some random red radiator paint to use so it got taken down for some horrendous red Coca-Cola, seizure enducing striped wallpaper.

My WWF duvet set remained with me all the way through Uni, where I tried to pass it off as ironic or something. Never imagined when it was bought that just under ten years later I'd get to see a lass reach behind her head for a WWF pillow grabbing hold of Boss man in the throws of passion and placing it under her lower back for easier access as she proclaimed "I want you to take me up the arse!" with Jake Roberts looking back up at me proud as punch.

The things the Bushwhackers witnessed over those years.

What a post :laugh:  :laugh:

• Paid Members
Never imagined when it was bought that just under ten years later I'd get to see a lass reach behind her head for a WWF pillow grabbing hold of Boss man in the throws of passion and placing it under her lower back for easier access as she proclaimed "I want you to take me up the arse!" with Jake Roberts looking back up at me proud as punch.

Fucking tremendous!

• Paid Members

My WWF duvet set remained with me all the way through Uni, where I tried to pass it off as ironic or something. Never imagined when it was bought that just under ten years later I'd get to see a lass reach behind her head for a WWF pillow grabbing hold of Boss man in the throws of passion and placing it under her lower back for easier access as she proclaimed "I want you to take me up the arse!" with Jake Roberts looking back up at me proud as punch

That was the cue to get out SuperTape 91 and explain her through the anal process, like Jake did with the UKFF's own JRPO when he was fucking him up the arse. Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I think there's video footage of an 8 year old me as Bret Hart somewhere, at my friend's fancy dress party. I wanted to be Ultimate Warrior, but he also wanted to be him and it was his birthday. Imagine my fury when I turned up wearing my sister's pink leggings and he was dressed up as fucking surfer Sting.

When I was 11, back end of 1990, I went to a school fancy dress disco dressed as the Million Dollar Man. My old dear had bought a cheap black suit from a charity shop and put the gold sequins and dollar signs on the lapels, plus gold down the trouser legs. I’d even made a Million Dollar Belt out of cardboard.

Two of my mates were going as the LOD. They had made the spiked shoulderpads out of cardboard and were all getting ready to put the make-up onto.

So we get to the disco and there’s me as Ted, my mate as Hawk and then Animal turns up – except he’s not Animal he’s in regular clothes saying he was too embarrassed to dress up like a gay wrestler.

So in we go and join the Fancy Dress parade to win a prize. Suffice to say, wrestling only just having become a thing over here by then – no-one knew who the fuck we were, especially not the ancient teachers judging the thing. So we won nothing. My mate – being a bit more wise had bought a change of clothes so got out of his Hawk get-up and was hitting the tuck-shop for space invaders and blue panda-pops, leaving me as Dibiase and having everyone coming up and asking who the fuck I was supposed to be.

But as luck would have it I’d come prepared with my WWF sticker album (the first one with the black cover) and showed them the page with Ted on to which the general response was “Is that Noel Edmunds?”