The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Isn't he that rapper for people who don't like rap?

Excellent...do continue... ;)
It is a pretty self explanatory comment. Also, are you Pip?

No, I don't even really like him. It was a tongue in cheek comment. Calm down dude, enjoy your day off

I dunno, there is a lot of evidence now that you are Scroobius Pip. I reckon you should prove you aren't really him or I'm just going to assume you banged my ex

Lolz. The fact that I'm not stuttering as I type? ;)

As for your ex....can't make any promises...

I'd happily let Pip bang my ex, the beautifully bearded bastard.

It'd also help me feel I'm more his level than the ugly cunt she's with now.

Supose he is a step up from guys like Connor Maynard and Skrillex trying to chat up girls I was seeing. I'd split up with her ages before Pip started talking to her anyway so doesn't matter

My back hurts from picking up all those names Kat just dropped.

Is it actually name dropping when you purposefully list people? I thought name dropping was casually dropping them into conversation rather than actually naming people. Plus I was saying they are lame, they just look like a pair of bellends.

And don't worry Thunderplex, I had to google Maynard and had an existing disliking of Skillex because of his stupid hair and even stupider music

Edited by UK Kat Von D

• Paid Members

Is it actually name dropping when you purposefully list people? I thought name dropping was casually dropping them into conversation rather than actually naming people. Plus I was saying they are lame, they just look like a pair of bellends.

And don't worry Thunderplex, I had to google Maynard and had an existing disliking of Skillex because of his stupid hair and even stupider music

This whole post makes no sense. Surely 'casually dropping names' and actually naming people are the same thing? Also, why use Connor Maynards name if you didn't know who he was and had to Google him? Edited by Nick James

This whole post makes no sense. Surely 'casually dropping names' and actually naming people are the same thing? Also, why use Connor Maynards name if you didn't know who he was and had to Google him?

Nah name dropping is like saying "oh I was once hanging out with my mates Ross, Paul and Mick Jagger." Not "we are talking about something, so here is a similar story." Was in the flow of the conversation

Well I know who is now, but when she first told me about him I had to google him... Should have been well obvious

Trying to impress faceless internet users you will probably never meet is a new phenomenon I find to be rather repelling. I long for the days when kids tried to impress each other with Merlin premier league stickers instead of likely fictitious stories of z listers trying to cock on with an ex girlfriend of dubious existence.

They may be Z-Listers but it's true, both the existence of the girls and the stories. If I could be bothered to put the effort in I could probably prove it too.

It isn't so much the showing off I enjoy, more the annoyance caused to everyone who takes stuff way too seriously. It's like two doses of fun at once