The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

The whole point is that the guy could do with a break. A few months ago he looked the healthiest he has ever looked, now, he looks knackered. As others have pointed out, the way he's training his arse off day in day out surely can't be doing him very good, seeing as his body was already on its arse when he left WWE.

For someone who is drug free, he doesnt half look like an addict.

What a misreble looking cunt.

Look at the difference between him and Knobbs. I'd much rather be out on the pop with Knobbs and Jimmy H than sat drinking coffee listening to that scrawny fucker whinge all night.

You seem like a great guy to be spending time with.

• Paid Members

The whole point is that the guy could do with a break. A few months ago he looked the healthiest he has ever looked, now, he looks knackered. As others have pointed out, the way he's training his arse off day in day out surely can't be doing him very good, seeing as his body was already on its arse when he left WWE.

Hes training with one of the best MMA camps on the planet, pretty sure they know what they are doing when it comes to training.

Hes training with one of the best MMA camps on the planet, pretty sure they know what they are doing when it comes to training.

Is he still training at Roufusport...who had one of their fighters die in a ring within the last year? Then were openly criticized by a good few fighters with regards to what they described as ''abusive training methods''?

I'm not looking for a bite here this is a genuine question as if he is then I'm not sure whether you're being sarcastic saying they know what they're doing when it comes to training?   :duh:

Edited by Jonny Vegas

• Paid Members

No sarcasm. I just think its a bit weird to question the training intensity of a camp that has developed several world champions from scratch.

I hear your arguments though about the past things, i just haven't seen any indication or heard anything from Punk to say he's unhappy or struggling at Roufus' team other than the fact that he's looked tired in a couple of pictures.