Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted November 8, 2012 Moderators Posted November 8, 2012 Is that you? Fucking awesome! That's a keeper. There's only two people in wrestling I'd still be really excited to meet; Vinny Mac and Ric Flair.
EdgarTheSlouch Posted November 8, 2012 Author Posted November 8, 2012 Is that you? Fucking awesome! That's a keeper. There's only two people in wrestling I'd still be really excited to meet; Vinny Mac and Ric Flair. Sorry Chest No thats not me
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted November 8, 2012 Paid Members Posted November 8, 2012 What's weird, random or quirky about that picture then? Its Vince and Triple H with a bloke wearing glasses. I thought it was you as well.
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted November 8, 2012 Paid Members Posted November 8, 2012 Well I suppose it's pretty random.
Loki Posted November 12, 2012 Posted November 12, 2012 That Domain name is up for sale, too. Ian, get your chequebook out.
Adorable Adrian Posted November 14, 2012 Posted November 14, 2012 Taken just before the entrances in their Wrestlemania 7 match i believe
Warren Powell Posted November 15, 2012 Posted November 15, 2012 Who is between The Undertaker and Urijah Faber?
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted November 16, 2012 Awards Moderator Posted November 16, 2012 Taken just before the entrances in their Wrestlemania 7 match i believe I love this one, it's exactly what I miss about wrestling today. There's so much colour and spectacle in that photo, it's completely ridiculous and over-the-top but it's completely larger than life and that's what I've realised I like my wrestling to be about. There's a few who dress a bit differently to the norm today but you'd think with HD they'd take more opportunities to make things a bit more colourful more often.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.