Paid Members gmoney Posted October 19, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2012 Imagine the arse sweat that's soaked up.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted October 19, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 19, 2012 I'd buy a Shockmaster helmet!
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted October 20, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2012 Is there any photo of Jimmy Hart where he doesn't look like a million bucks? I don't think I've ever seen one.
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted October 20, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2012 i want the Shockmaster helmet.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 20, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2012 Pretty sure Typhoon's straight.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted October 20, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2012 i want the Shockmaster helmet. Pretty sure Typhoon's straight. Yeah, but what about Tugboat?
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 20, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2012 You couldn't just send me a PM to say, "Mate, pretty sure you just botched that gag. Shall I call Just Me?" could you?
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 21, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 21, 2012 David Sammartino. 52 years old. Dustin Rhodes getting fucked up the arse by a WWF staffer as Kane gives him a comfortable base.
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted October 21, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 21, 2012 Pretty sure Typhoon's straight. You couldn't just send me a PM to say, "Mate, pretty sure you just botched that gag. Shall I call Just Me?" could you? it still made me laugh
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted October 27, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 27, 2012 Green shirted Bret Hart: Red and Black Undertaker:
Dirty Eddie Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 Were those photos for the In Your House Arcade game perhaps?
RJ Impact Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 Yeah I think they were, cant remember where I read/saw pics maybe the wwf magazine from years ago
Paid Members PunkStep Posted October 28, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 28, 2012 Taker looks awesome in black & red there, really goes well. Bret's green top looks terrible.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.